Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

God is Doing The Work Himself!


Jehovah himself is caring for you! He is your defender. He protects you day and night. He keeps you from all evil, and preserves your life. He keeps his eye upon you as you come and go and always guards you. (Psalm 121:5-8 TLB)

As a leader, there are some things I like to do myself. This is so because I believe, for some tasks, it will only be done perfectly, if the person who wants it done, does it them self.

I would have met with several disappointing experiences when I would have delegated tasks and they didn't come out how I wanted them to. This annoyed me and caused me at times to just turn and do it myself.

I believe this is the same reason you usually find someone washing their NEW vehicle themself or a child protecting his/her NEW gift his/herself. We can go on and on and on.

This is so because it shows a great sense of PERSONAL CARE.

This is why the Psalmist writes in 121 about how our GOD is caring for us HIMSELF! Doesn't this get you excited? It certainly gets me overwhelmed and happy. God hasn't employed angels to do his job.

He is defending you HIMSELF! He is protecting you HIMSELF! He is keeping evil from befalling you HIMSELF! He is preserving your life HIMSELF! He has HIS eyes upon you! He is guarding you HIMSELF!

WOW! Don't worry my friend! God is taking care of you HIMSELF! Be encouraged - Live with a new sense of HOPE from today. Everything will be OK!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment