Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Speak It Into Being!


And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. (Mark 11:22 KJV)

Speak Life Into Your Situation!

Jesus teaches in the book of Mark about the power we have as believers to speak things into being. He reminds us that all we need is FAITH in GOD.

I would like to throw this challenge out to you as a reader. Put God to the test TODAY. Before you do, ensure that you are in a relationship with him. You wouldn't get up and ask a total stranger to take you in as a son - right? In order to access this type of power, you must know Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

Then, there is that reader who is saying, I've known Jesus for a long time and nothing big or supernatural ever happened in my life. Then, probably you lack something - FAITH. You probably pray and don't FULLY and COMPLETELY  BELIEVE that God can perform it. Friend - Change your mindset today and then call your blessing and deliverance into being today!

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. (Mark 11:23 KJV)

That means that you should stop worrying RIGHT NOW and START PRAYING IMMEDIATELY. Start calling things into being. Start declaring the positive over your life.

Examples: My child will come off of drugs! My marriage will start working again! My debts are delt with already! My breakthrough on the job is right here! I cancel the doctor's report and I send cancer back to the enemy! I refuse to be depressed any longer!

SPEAK  THE  POSITIVE  INTO  BEING. What you want as a believer - You Can Have! I don't think so - I know so and I am reminded about that fact right here.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. (Mark 11:242 KJV)

SPEAK  IT  INTO  BEING! I  DECLARE  A  SUPERNATURAL  BREAKTHROUGH  OVER  THIS  READER  TODAY. I  CLAIM  ANSWERS  TO  THEIR  PRAYERS - IN  JESUS  NAME.

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment