Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jesus Can Help You Overcome - through the eyes of a Model



And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. (Numbers 13:30 KJV)

Jesus can help you overcome!

The HOPE  SESSION was full of anger and rage. She had regretted her first career and wished she could have erased her past. Sadly she couldn't.

She shared of her times as a model. She said that it's not that is was a career that she wanted, but it helped increase her popularity and provided some extra income on the side." I never loved advertising my body to the world. I knew that no REAL  MAN would really ever want to see his princess on display to everyone." she said. "I dreamed of keeping myself all covered and pure for some fine gentleman - someday. I wanted to have a family." She bowed her head and said.

"Things didn't go as I dreamed though. I started to model at 17 and by the time I was ready to exit that career at 26, my entire life was in a mess. I felt worthless. I blamed myself. I blamed my parents for not warning me. I blamed the church. I blamed everyone for my choice." A single tear trickled down her cheek. Then she got ANGRY.

She shouted in a rage, "I  HATE  ALL  MEN!" then she apologized remembering I was a male. She said, "I don't mean you Mr. but....but...." She started crying and talking.

She explained that her modelling career came with an extra piece that damaged her mind forever. She stated that even though she was at the peak of her career now at age 39, and had gotten a Bachelor's degree, she felt worthless. She said ever so often she was abused by many men after her many shows. They claimed she had a great body and paid handsomely for nightly experiences.

It happened over and over and over. "What hurt me most though, was when my mother's boyfriend started abusing me. I had to keep all of this to myself because I couldn't think about anyone I could talk to who could have helped me, so I've kept this for years." she explained.

"I'm happy that I started getting these Hope Mails" she said. "I believe the best way to OVERCOME is to help other girls beware of the repercussions of modelling."

I thanked her for being willing to share through this powerful medium and reminded her that Jesus can help her OVERCOME.

When ever there is a flaw or past hurt in our life that has us bound, we must, like Caleb be ready and willing to face it head on and declare that we are well able to overcome it. (Numbers 13:30 KJV) It certainly won't be easy, but the VICTORY will be sweet.

Jesus offers peace and comfort from past hurts and pain. He says in Matthew 5:4, Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.

To all females and MALES  TOO, who've ever been abused by caretakers, fathers, step fathers, brothers, sisters, relatives, school teachers, prominent men and women in society, pastors and other religious leaders, this may very well be hard to do, but I implore you to forgive them and begin to speak out so that your experience can prevent some other innocent child, teen or adult from falling prey.

God is certainly going to reward you for doing that.

Jesus Can Help You Overcome! You Can Still Rise! You Are Somebody Special! You Still Can Be A Winner! You Still Can Achieve. Hope is Still Definitely Ahead!

Jesus Waits For You to Call Upon Him - Please Do!

NOTE: Parents/Guardians: There are many ongoing cases of abuse of children and teens all across the world. Talk to your children while they're young. Talk with them early. Listen to them and look for changes in behavioral patterns. Your involvement in your child's life can make the biggest difference and stop abuse EARLY or PREVENT it from happening to them all together.

Dare 2 Be Different Int'l Cares about our world's children.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment