Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

Let It Out

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. (Mark 11:25 KJV)

Letting out what's inside of you can free you and launch you onward and forward.

I heard the faint call at the gate and I answered. I greeted the person with a smile and invited them inside. They denied the invitation and said that they won't be too long, they just wanted to share something quickly and move on.

I knew the person well.

"I don't want this to cause anything between us." they said "Promise? I just want to Let it Out" I promised. They paused and I assume wondered whether they should say what they were about to say. After a deep breath, they started to speak and let it all out. "Khrystus, I am jealous of you. I am amazed at what you're doing at so young and this jealously is bad because it starts making me hate you. I know that you have many challenges at times because I hear about them. What makes me jealous even more, is that even during all your challenges, you seem to remain so cool, calm and joyful. You make me burn up inside."

Everyday is truly a learning experience. I didn't know how to respond. Should I act shocked and open my eyes and mouth wide? Should I smile? I had to make a split decision while the person looked at me for a response.

I said, "Friend, thanks for making it your business to come and LET  IT  OUT. You did the right thing because the Bible encourages us to make amends when we have ought or an issue with someone in Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses."

"I forgive you. It's human nature at times.With that off your chest now, I'm sure that you'll have a much more productive future. One full of HOPE simply because you won't be carrying around my baggage anymore." I said.

I had two things to do to move forward.

1. Keep a promise that I won't hold it against them but forgive them

2. Pray for full and complete deliverance for them because I knew it wouldn't come instantly.

I have even more respect for the person. They had LET  IT  OUT and refused to be a Wolf in Sheep clothing like many of us are today. Let's all aim to tell those who we have wronged and who have wronged us just how we feel. Having done that, apologize where needs be and FORGIVE.

I believe deep down in my heart that what keeps many of us from moving Onward and Forward into our destiny, is the BAGGAGE of issues with people and things that we carry around on our backs day to day, week to week, month to month and year to year.

Let's learn from my By The Gate Session TODAY. Let it ALL Out and move on to the Hope that is Ahead.



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment