Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Covered by The Blood?


Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19  KJV)

Once you have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life, you are covered by HIS blood. Note well! Because you are covered by the blood of JESUS, NOTHING shall by any means hurt you.

If you haven't accepted Jesus Christ into your heart, you're living a risky dangerous life. Why? You probably ask me. This is simply because according to 1 Peter 5:8, our adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

He and his imps are always in ACTION and so in order to survive his attacks, we MUST be covered by the blood.

I can go on an tell you about dozens of personal or family attacks by the enemy just to show to you that he leaves no one out. What I can also go ond and tell you too, is that we were triumphant over many of his attacks because

1. We were covered by the blood of Jesus
2. We used our POWER given to us in Luke 10:19

I always hear my mother recount of some strange happenings while she was pregnant with her last child, my youngest brother. During her last few days at work teaching, before being relieved on maternity leave, every morning before she stepped into her class, there was a white powder in front her classroom door. After noticing that for some time, she drew it to the attention of another teacher friend, who agreed that that was very strange and told her to be very careful.

My mother is a woman of God and placed the matter in His hands. To make a long story short, when she was admitted to the Joseph N. France hospital in St. Kitts, she began to experience complications. My brother was due and she wouldn't go into labour. They added drips to bring on the pain and still nothing. The doctor was called in and he decided to deliver the baby, my younger brother Lemercius Wallace through surgery. According to nurses comments and the doctor's word, he had never seen anything like that in all his medical career. They would have seen restrains, but none like that at all. My brother was properly restrained by the umbilical cords inside. That meant that if the doctors or nurses had proceeded to try and get my mother to push to deliver, both of them would have died.

I must add here, that a nurse told my mother that it had a particular lady, I will withhold the name, that kept calling and calling and calling the hospital to find out if she had gotten through. Mind you - this was no relative of ours.

My mom took the word of a top nurse to heart. That nurse said, "Mrs. Wallace, take care of this little boy, he was given to you for a reason. We have never seen anything like this."

Friend, I can go on with other attacks on us as a family, but I won't because some will scare you right out of your bones. One thing we know though is that we are covered by the blood of Jesus and and nothing shall by any means hurt us. (Luke 10:19  KJV)

I have a tendency to send every negative thing or every negative word that is spoken over my family and those close to me, BACK  TO  THE  OWNER. You should too!

What does that mean? I stay praying for my friends and enemies. We do have ACCESS  TO POWER. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19  KJV)

So, what ever my enemies wish over me, I ask the Lord to work their bad wishes back on them FOURFOLD and cause them not to sleep or be at peace until they repent. Once we BELIEVE  that God is well able to do that which we ask, our words will come to pass.

That is why I am very careful not to speak badly about people or try to rip their name apart. It's very dangerous. Now if I am speaking the TRUTH about my experience and call their names and tell the world about the HURT that they caused me and their name gets tarnished in the process, that's a whole other story. So very careful with your encounters with my family and I. I am a journalist and I love to share ALL my stories globally.

I won't tell you of all my experiences of God's word coming to pass in this regard, but I'll tell you of this one. I was at a particular place sometime back when a mature lady rushed to me in the heart of Basseterre, St. Kitts almost in tears. This is what she said, "Mr. Wallace I am sorry, please forgive me, I can't get to sleep." I smiled and responded, friend, what ever it is, you're forgiven. The lady passes me no where at all anymore.

I am never fearful because I am covered by the blood. One day, if we ever meet, I'll tell you of numerous other testimonies of how God delivered simply because we resisted the devil. James 4:7

Don't fight back with your enemies who are usually the devil's imps. Just say, "Lord, I rest all my enemies into your hands. Take care of them." He will. He will either kill them and take them out of your way, like he did to King Saul so David could become King. He would confuse them like he confused those who were building the Tower of Babel. Sometimes God would even make them sick or stay in pain like he did to Pharoah's people because he wouldn't let them go from bondage.  God has his ways of fighting for HIS  PEOPLE. When you see the end result of your enemies, just thank God for clearing your path so you can continue trodding on to SUCCEESS.

Stop Worrying! Hope is Ahead! It is definitely ahead for those covered by the Blood of Jesus.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment