Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Repent Quickly! Repent Quickly! - Destruction is Nigh! - A Word from God


Friend,

Repent Quickly! Repent Quickly! Destruction is Nigh! Repent all over the world TODAY - TODAY!  Learn more about the Salvation Plan at: http://www.kwforchrist.com/gpage1.html and act now!

As I woke this morning, I was quite happy in my spirit about the two Christmas Holidays and the joint Dare 2 Be Different and Mount Carmel Baptist Events that culminated last night with a joint Christmas Party for the youths. After reading my Bible, I said to myself that I was going to do yet another report to inform the world and show some videos of me running a 100 meter dash and winning and dozens of other pictures.

I was happy! Thus, I decided to head to the Psalms to read something uplifting. I really didn't want to read something scarey. Please forgive me for being a REAL  MINISTER - I don't fake it. I quickly noticed I was doing something wrong instead of letting the spirit guide me. (Don't judge me - we all follow self at times). As I started searching, God spoke to me. He said, "Write one more thing about Mount Carmel Baptist or Dare 2 Be Different International for the year and I will destroy you." I was immediately afraid. He then said, "Go to 1st Corinthians 10, read it and read it over again and over again and then warn the world. Tell them to read it many times through too and see my last piece of advice to them."

God said, "Do not make this blog post too long, I want them to get the point quickly and act IMMEDIATELY  BEFORE  I  DESTROY  AGAIN  BECAUSE  I AM  TIRED  OF  MANY  OF  THE  CURRENT  HAPPENINGS  IN  THIS  WORLD."

Here are the scriptures God asked me to share and explain:

1 Corinthians 10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. 1 Corinthians 10:6 ¶ Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.  (GOD  IS  ANGRY  WITH  OUR  SINS - SECRET  AND  PUBLIC)


1 Corinthians 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. (GOD  IS  ANGRY  WITH  CHRISTIANS  WHO  ARE  STRUGGLING  AND  ALWAYS COMPLAINING  INSTEAD  OF  HAVING FAITH, PRAYING  AND  TRUSTING  HIM)

1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. (GOD  IS  TIRED  OF  US  LIVING  DOUBLE  STANDARD  LIVES, HAVING  DOUBLE  STANDARD  BELIEFS, HAVING  ONE  FOOT  IN  THE  CHURCH  AND  THE  OTHER  OUT)

1 Corinthians 10:22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he? (GOD  IS  REMINDING  US  ALL, NO  MATTER  HOW  MUCH  MONEY  WE  HAVE,  HOW  MUCH  WISDOM  WE  HAVE,  WHICH  FRIENDS  WE  HAVE,  HOW  BIG  OUR  HOUSES  ARE,  WHAT  VEHICLES  WE  DRIVE,  HOW  WE  DRESS etc - We are NOT bigger than him and we ALL need to repent)

Friend, God said to tell me to use the rest five (5) days left in the year and our Dare 2 Be Different International 5th Anniversary Year to do some strong evangelism through blogging, on foot, global crusades, vacation bible schools, empowerment events etc etc and encourage others to do so too. (So book us early: information@kwforchrist.com)  He said this is what will happen.

1. Those who REPENT, be obedient to the words he has asked me to share and do it from the heart, SHORTLY - SHORTLY - they will begin to see a multitude of blessings come rushing to their lives and the world would stand amazed to see their complete turn around.

2. Those who refuse to repent, refuse to use the next five days to evangelize and think that these words are just fantasy, those that continue to be fugitives from God, he will DESTROY  THEM  and EXPOSE THEM  during 2013 or cause them to live and spend the rest of their life suffering.

I almost wanted to apologize for being so harsh, but I can't make any apologies for what God has asked me to say. God said to me, "Khrystus, I am totally fedup. We're legalizing same sex marriages, homosexual pastors - pastoring, nearly everyone calling RIGHT  -  WRONG  and WRONG  -  RIGHT, nobody really cares about me any more. People barely talk about my birth and coming to earth to redeem mankind etc etc etc. "

God told me friend, that the report that I saw on CNN last night about dangerous weather and tornadoes coming unexpectedly and causing much havoc was just the start of a global PUNISHMENT  PLAN  FOR   THOSE  WHO  DON'T  REPENT and much more of different types and sorts are coming in 2013.

God told me finally, "Khrystus, after you repent and the others who listen to you repent, just continue to write, talk and evangelize. Make sure people hear the word for one last time and know how to get saved. Remember I always warn before I destory. Do not linger with them and keep any long conversations with them if they refuse to accept my salvation plan because I want all to get a second chance to hear. Move on and tell others.

I will bless you and others for doing that tremendously and I will suffer those that don't listen. The recession and global economy will only grow worst, but in a bad economy, those that listen to the wise ideas that I give to you shall survive and make it and I will continue to provide outside the box capital and bless you with ALL the resources you need to make - MY  PLANS - not your plans - MY  PLANS  and IDEAS that I have given to you shall come to pass. ALL  OF  THEM."

Friend, please listen and repent! No matter how much you like my writings and ministry doings over the years, when destruction knocks at your door because of disobedience to God, my prayer or the prayer of anyone else cannot save you. Nothing could have saved the people who setup to kill Daniel when the king sent for them and ordered they be cast in the lion's den. No Bishop's prayer could have spared them.

No Evangelist's prayer could have saved the gentleman in the Bible who was hung on his own gallows. No Pastor's pray could have saved the people who came up against the three Hebrew Boys and were killed when they threw them in the fire. So, don't call me, Blackberry message me, Whatsapp me, Email me, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn Message me when harm, sickness, and destruction comes your way because you didn't listen to God's words to you here. Repent Quickly - Visit: http://www.kwforchrist.com/gpage1.html

Friend, I end here. Remember what happened to the people in Noah's Day because they didn't listen? Repent Quickly! Repent Quickly! Destruction is Nigh for those who don't and HOPE  IS  AHEAD in 2013 for those that repent and evangelize. God will Definitely reward us in the middle of a Global Mess and the world will stand amazed.

Just delivering God's words to you! Throughout the pages of the Bible, God rarely used PERFECT  PEOPLE to deliver his messages - RIGHT? He always used people who were afraid, in a struggle or mess or rejected by society to deliver his most crucial words. Remember Moses? Paul? and others?

It's either you listen or you don't! No apologies!

To talk further: Email me at: information@kwforchrist.com  / BB PIN: 2A3CBAA3 and initiate a chat, there are hundreds of persons from around the world on my list and I won't recognize until you say hi.


In Christ,

Khrystus Wallace, President and Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

Ordained Servant,
Mount Carmel Baptist Church - St. Kitts
www.mountcarmelbaptistonfire.com

The Victory Centre - St. Kitts - Opening on 13th January, 2012
We've been online having church since 2010
www.thevictorycentre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment