Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Just Around The Corner

Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Dare 2 Be Different International active in St. Vincent & The Grenadines (Caribbean)

Dare 2 Be Different International active in St. Vincent & The Grenadines (Caribbean)

Your breakthrough is just around the corner! Do not give up! Keep on pushing!

It is imperative that I remind us all of this one thing. God never promised anyone that life would be a bed of roses. What He has promised us is that He will always be there for us.  Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen

The enemy seems to be using the current global economic crisis to bring much disdain,doubt and gloom upon many a peoples. Since the introduction of "MONEY" as a symbol centuries ago to carry on trade, and the watering down of the bartering system, I personally believe that life got instantly harder for all.

When we look around, it does seem like a very small portion are living comfortably and have it all, while majority of the world continues to struggle. You call that the 99% Struggle Syndrome as it does seem like only 1% get rich and actually live fully comfortably during their lifetime.

Am I not correct when I say that most people now seemingly receive a small paycheck that isn't even enough to pay for their mortgage, utilities, food, clothes, general upkeep and children, even if they try to budget to the best of their ability?

This therefore leads to parents having to get more than one job to sustain the family and who suffers? The children. The television is left to train them and the bad company in the community which they cling to for attention, plays a big role in their demise too, since they aren't being properly and correctly supervised.

The marital or common law relationship also gets a big blow. We are social beings. After work, to help our minds and general upkeep, we need to relate to, talk with, hug, mix and you know what, with those we truly LOVE. This is all apart of life.

With the way the world seems to be going now, none of this is happening. Therefore, children and youth minds are becoming more corrupt day by day and they now do all sorts of crazy things to get attention. Youth and Adults who lack LOVE and CARE and ATTENTION develop what we call Attention Deficit Disorder which is highly on the rise around the world.

Just have a look at FACEBOOK. Little children and youth are sharing ALL of their personal information and private pictures subconsciously just to get attention, not realizing that they are being carefully studied by predators and marketers like me. They head to Facebook and other social media websites and post and post and post everything because that is where they seem to get ATTENTION.

May I note here. Although it is called SOCIAL  MEDIA, none of what we do there is SOCIALIZING at all. As an international marketer, I'll tell you this, Facebook was created to help marketers like me and many others around the world, track the trends of users, see what they are talking about, what they post, what questions they ask, so we can create new products and services or we can know what to market and where to market and who to market particular products and services to.

I know I share a lot of my personal life on Facebook and several other social media websites. I have an agenda though. I don't do it subconsciously. I know what I am doing EVERY TIME. I am a marketer. I need folks to follow me, so I can lead them to my business - KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com and what I do, so that my family and I can survive.

As we wake each day, we really don't know what to expect. Sometimes it does seem like life is getting harder day by day. What should we therefore do? Give up? Ludicrous!!!!!! A thousand times over!

Job was going through a very trying time in his life when he exclaimed in Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

He was adamant that he wasn't going to give up! He lost his children, his flock, practically all he had. His friends started calling him down and his wife rejected him telling him to curse God and die. Everyone thought God was dealing with him for the sin in his life. THEY  WERE  JUDGING like many of us like to do today when we see a brother or sister going through a severe struggle.

God was just allowing him to go through the fire so he can come out as GOLD! So too will you come out as GOLD, if you handle your FIRE  EXPERIENCE  IN  FAITH.

Job lost all of the well needed ATTENTION and LOVE and CARE that he was accustomed to and needed as a social being. Yet he remained resolute that he was going to KEEP  HIS  TRUST  IN  GOD even though he was going through a severe storm. I believe that Job's faith caused him to see JUST  AROUND  THE  CORNER that better days were ahead. If I tell you about how God came through for Job after he got out the fire, this devotional blog entry would be too long. To put it in one line, we know that he received DOUBLE what he had before.

Things are no different today! The Law of Karma tells us that what goes around comes around. Are you the Job of the 21st Century? Are you going through a severe and trying time in your life? Have friends rejected you and stopped talking to you? (NOTE: Those who stop talking to you are very busy talking about you. Watch for the signs)

Has your husband or wife or girlfriend or boyfriend left you or cheated on you because things are not the same financially? Be like Job and say, Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

I don't want to get too scientific as I close, but the Law of Attraction tells us that we bring to us what ever thoughts we think and what ever spirits we are around. Therefore, during this trying economic time globally, may I encourage you to be like Job and think positively ALL  THE  TIME. When you do that, it is highly possible that you will get POSITIVE  RESULTS.

May I also admonish you to hang around, stick with, talk to POSITIVE  PEOPLE  ALL  THE  TIME and you too will become TOTALLY  POSITIVE  AND  RESOLUTE  THAT  YOU  WILL  MAKE  IT  THROUGH  LIFE  SUCCESSFULLY!

Do remember that small minds talk about people and GREAT  MINDS  TALK  ABOUT  IDEAS! Watch what or who you're talking about, as you DO  NOT want your talks and thoughts to prevent or delay your BIG  BLESSING  and  BREAK THOUGH that is JUST  AROUND  THE  CORNER.

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President and Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

869-661-0118
869-765-7270
Email: drkhrystus@kvklives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment