Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It Will Be Alright says Deaconess Joyan Saunders-Mills

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:20  KJV)

Everything will be alright!

As I stood yesterday for church at The Unique Touch Christian Centre, Romney Ground, Sandy Point, St. Kitts, the spirit of God led one of our worship leaders Sister Joyanne Saunders-Mills to sing a song that blessed my heart so much. The words of the song reminded me that EVERYTHING  WILL  BE  ALRIGHT!



I like when a service flows and the worship leader is obedient to the Holy Spirit's leading. As I looked around, I could have seen from the congregation's responses, that I wasn't the only one receiving the encouragement as we sang. Some attendees danced while others lifted their hands and the worship leader just remained singing, bouncing, dancing and smiling all at the same time. Her smile surely encouraged someone in attendance not to worry because Things Will Be Alright!

I wanted to get the words to share with you, so I BlackBerry-Messaged the sister and she shared them with me.

It is alright - alright,
It is alright - alright,
As long as I have my Lord beside me it is alright.
As long as I have his hand to hold,
As long as he watches over my soul,
As long as I'm under His control, it alright.  (AUTHOR  UNKNOWN)

Friend, the words are definitely true. As long as you're under God's control, it will be ALRIGHT.

None of us knows what this week holds for us or the rest of this month or year - right? We really don't know if we'd even make it to tomorrow. There is one thing we can be assured of though, is that if we put our trust in Jesus Christ, Philippians 1:21  says For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

I don't know your struggle and you don't know mine. Whether it be family problems, marital woes, employment issues, wayward children, financial difficulties, issues in the church and the list goes on, be comforted in God's statement in Matthew 28:20 - and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.

Friend - It will be alright - Hope is Ahead - Don't Worry!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent


















No comments:

Post a Comment