Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Have You Ever Had A Bad Start?

28 year old Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President and Founder of KVK ENTERPRISES, Dare 2 Be Different International and The Blazing Star Movement and President of The West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point Community Group in St. Kitts

2. And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink. (Exodus 2:2-3 KJV)

Things that start bad, don't have to end bad!

I woke up this morning all jolly and happy and ready to face my today, when life just made a sudden turn on me. Someone tried to upset me with some comments. Somethings that should have been completed by employees weren't done. The telephone started ringing too early. Someone wanted me to stop what I'm doing to process an order and get's upset because they have to wait a while. A family member did and said something that is meant to upset me. I got a startling email.

Put on all of that, children come calling at my gate because they want to spend the holidays with Dare 2 Be Different and parents start sending blackberry messages, calling and texting begging for us to accommodate their kids when we had no plans this season.

What was I to do this bright Monday morning? Drive the children and youth away? No. That's the heart of Dare 2 Be Different? Was I to just get angry and blurt out at everyone? Was I to respond with a hash email and let the black and white damage my business? Why did today have to start so "bad" I thought?

I took a walk away and thought for a while. Honestly, I thought and thought on what I should write about early this morning but God didn't give me the revelation yet. Then, he took me back to the story of Moses a few minutes ago.

Moses wasn't old like you and I when he had a bad start in life. He was born around a time when the Pharoah of the day wanted all baby boys around his time DEAD. Dead I say. Dead! His mom was determined that she would do all in her power to try and save her child's life.

Bible history tells us that having been hid for three months, his mother now prepares a basket that can withstand water and hides him among the bushes along the River Nile in Egypt. She was determined that even though he had to have a BAD  START, his END - HIS  LATTER should be promising

It was indeed promising! God allowed Moses to be brought up in the very own Pharoah's Palace, by Pharoah's Daughter. He got the best treatment. This was a child who was on Pharoah's Death List! Do you understand where I'm coming from?

He had a bad start! But. . . later on, he grew to be leader, a warrior and lead his very own people out of Bondage in Egypt. This is the Moses that had a bad start. Because of his actions, later on, the children of Israel were allowed to enter into the Promised Land, simply because someone who had a bad start ended up Victorious.

Today, your day may have started bad. You may have even had a bad start in life. You probably weren't raised among the richest people around. You probably didn't pay attention with your education. You probably dropped out of school. You were probably sexually abused or got SEXUALLY  ACTIVE  TOO  YOUNG  AND  THIS  MESSED  UP  YOUR  LIFE. You probably made some bad financial mistakes. You probably regret many things in life.

We all have made some blunders in life. Ask GOD for forgiveness and MOVE  ON. Never let past mistakes, failures and challenges prevent you from reaching your DESTINY. You are born to be a Winner - So Do Everything that will allow you to cross the ribbon Triumphantly!

Arise Friend - Get Up - Don't let a bad start keep you back any longer. Moses didn't, so you shouldn't either. Today, I have to restructure all of my plans so that I can have a great day and a great week.

As I write, children who I never had any plans for for the season are already in my computer lab. My phone is ringing for them to come. I have to ensure that I do the job that the employee didn't do. I have to respond to the email. I have to deal with other challenges today. But. . . .I refuse to let my bad start today and my mistakes of yesterday keep me from Excelling Tomorrow!

Hope is Ahead!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent













No comments:

Post a Comment