Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Dust Off And Get Back Up

Sister Nichole Estridge and Brother Khrystus Wallace




Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. (Daniel 6:10  KJV)

Always refuse to stay down!

I am a bit angry as I start typing the first paragraph of this Hope Devotional. Why? - You probably ask. It is simply because I fully and explicitly disapprove of people who make others feel like what they have done in life is beyond forgiveness, beyond compassion, beyond hope.

If you know me well, I am an advocate for HOPE  FOR  ALL and this is one of the themes that I ensure our ministry, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentksn.com and other ministries that we guide follow as a theme.

If Jesus died for us all wretched sinners, who are we to condemn others and write them off?

If I share with you stories of many of my clients who have been written off by business owners, school teachers, supervisors, parents, guardians and I am so ashamed to say, pastors and other high ranking church ministers, you'd be totally shocked. That's one of the reasons I don't like to be called a pastor or church minister or Apostle or Bishop or Evangelist - just call me Brother Khrystus. If people are going to classify me with other ministers who WRITE  OFF  PEOPLE, strip me of the title.

Sometimes I wonder why God impresses upon my heart to share such troubling issues with my international readership because it only gets me into trouble with other fellow and worldwide ministers when I share on such happenings or when I speak out about how we as ministers and christians tend to write off people so easily.

It is of a truth - aint it?

Guess what happens when I do that? When I talk out about ministers of the gospel and how they quickly write off members and church goers, I am no longer invited to preach at the church or speak to the youths.

When I talk about children's rights and giving each child a fair chance at high school exams, I am ridiculed. I can go on and on. I shouldn't expect anything better because advocates for proper living such as Jesus and advocates for better life for blacks such as Martin Luther King Jr. were always ridiculed, chastised and victimized and sadly killed. Jesus was crucified for spreading the message of HOPE and Martin Luther was shot dead for being a human rights activist.

I am happy that whether or not I get to speak at a minister's pulpit at his or her church, or address youth at a youth meeting, or children at an assembly or teachers at a professional development day, God blessed me with wisdom to use the technology and get the word out using modern communication media.

Friend, even when you are kicked down and walked upon, find the inner strength within you to defy the odds and rise again. There is ALWAYS HOPE for you! The people in Daniel's day HATED him because he was doing a good job and planned to get him down. I like what Daniel did when a law against him was passed. He refused to go into hiding. He refused to stay down and not be noticed. The Bible says in Daniel 6:10 - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.

To paraphrase the writing a bit, the scripture says, Daniel didn't fear. Daniel didn't stay down. He prayed to his God just as usual because he knew that very soon, things would change and he'll be able to dust off his knees and get back up again and live VICTORIOUSLY!

Always notice this. People can slow you down, but never let them stop you. Don't let them keep you down - Hope is Ahead!

The word of God only speaks about TWO sins that won’t be forgiven. Firstly, the sin of unforgiveness in Mark 11:25. This is where someone would have wronged us or sinned against us and we refuse to forgive them. Secondly, the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Notice what Mathew 12:31 says, Wherefore I say unto you, ALL - A - L -L manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 
That means ALL  SINS – a mass murderer, a child molester, an adulterer and the list goes on. ALL  SINS! Don’t let them write you off. . . .Keep Matthew 12:31 close to your heart at all times. You are not worst than anyone else whose secret sins have not been exposed like yours AS YET.


Don't let ANYONE keep you down. Dust off and get back up!


And. . . If you - READER, are guilty of trying to keep others down and walk on them to ensure they stay down, I rebuke you SEVENTY times over.  While you condemn, please look in the mirror and see if you are really all perfect and unblemished.

May God's hand of grace and mercy rest upon you and may you never be at peace until you consider your ways and encourage, restore, help and promote instead of pull down. . . In Jesus Name.



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent








No comments:

Post a Comment