Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, December 4, 2015

You Don't Have To Die In Your Desert

Brother Khrystus chilling with The Deane Glasford Primary School in St. Kitts

Brother Khrystus chilling with The Deane Glasford Primary School in St. Kitts





And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt? (Exodus 14:11 KJV)

 Hang On - You won't die in the middle of your trying situation. Just Hold On!

A meeting yesterday, came with much encouragement for me. I listened quite keenly to a seasoned business veteran and his words caused me to HOPE  ON  MORE. He said, calling my name, "You know, many people always think that I came from a very rich family. This is not so though. I came from one of the poorest villages in my country. Actually, later on in life I learned that my mother probably couldn't afford to take care of me, so I was given up for adoption." I was amazed, for I always thought that he came from a 'well-to-do' family." In closing, he said, "I had it hard. I had nothing at times. I came from no where. I never attended university. I cried the other day when I looked back and see where I was and where I am today."

It was a similar case in the book of Exodus as Moses was leading the Children of Israel out of bondage. At some point as they were traveling on, things must have become tough. Faith Filled - God Directed Moses now faced much opposition and verbal challenges. The angry Israelites were constantly chanting. . . hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? 

They couldn't see the opportunity ahead. Moses saw it though. Thus, in faith, I believe he proclaimed that "They Were Not Going To Die in Their Desert."  History tells us how they pushed on and were delivered. Although having to wander in the wilderness for 40 years, after that period the Children of Israel made it to the Promised Land.

Friend, you may be at your lowest point now. You may be feeling broken, depressed and ready to give up. DO  NOT!  Still keep your hopes up. Still stay positive. Still have faith. Once you do, YOU  WON'T  DIE  IN  YOUR  DESERT - You will Rise and Achieve all that GOD has intended for you to achieve although YOUR  HATERS  AND  MY  HATERS continue to try all they can to fight us down. Still Don't Give Up! WE  WILL  GET  THE  VICTORY! That's for sure!

The key to achieving and moving onward and forward is to stay trusting in God with high hopes that things will get better soon! You'll SHOCK your enemies and put your naysayers to SHAME!

You Will Make It! Don't Give Up! Hope is Ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent






No comments:

Post a Comment