Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, January 16, 2016

DOCTORS ARE NOT GOD!!! Your Healing Is Coming!!!

Mother and Daughter comes to print t-shirts by Brother Khrystus at KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com and say they are BIG  FANS of what he's doing





And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. (James 5:15 KJV)

I hate to hear about or have to deal with doctors who feel that their word is the final say.

I am not here to bash our medical professionals at all because I believe many of them do a very good job. Many of them. What I want to make explicitly clear is that God is the one who gave them WISDOM and HE - NOT  THEM has the final say.

When the client called me a few weeks back, she was in a state of shock. She had walked into the office of a Private Practitioner in St. Kitts and bowed her head to pray before telling him her situation. This got the doctor infuriated and he started to curse and comment. "Why are you praying? Why are you praying? God isn't a just God at all."

I knew the patient personally and I know that she wasn't a kind to just sit and relax and let that doctor talk about her God like that. She let him have it! I am sure he probably didn't sleep well that night and considered his words. As a matter of fact, she left the office with an aim to tell the entire world about the experience and how that particular doctor is upset with the God that has helped him so far in his career.

Friend, DO  NOT  let medical professionals frighten you into believing that they have the final say. I could go on and talk about many testimonies I've heard about when they said one thing and GOD said another.

I have my own. I have plenty in my family. I was told that I had serious back problem and if I didn't get help (surgery or a back brace) before I was twenty one, I would walk twisted for the rest of my life, wouldn't be able to run and participate in sports and active activities and would have a breathing problem. That's what DOCTORS said. I am twenty nine years old now. I have never worn a back brace. I never had surgery. I still run up and down at Dare 2 Be Different events. I do not have a breathing problem.

I remember telling you some time back about my father. When I went to see him at outpatients when he was rushed to the hospital, I asked the doctor there his view and if we should consider flying him out. The DOCTOR took me out the room and said, we're doing all we can with him and it doesn't look good at all. It seemed like he was left there to die since he wasn't responding since admitted. I went back into the room, pulled the curtains around the bed and began to pray. When I was finished, as if he was alert, I said, "Daddy, I'm going for the others." He responded and said, "OK." I walked out of the room and told the doctors that he's now talking, could some preparations be made to put him on a ward? That's when he was transferred to I.C.U.

You don't get it - Doctors Are Not God. They DON'T  have the final say. I can go on and on with many other DARE  2  BE  DIFFERENT  MINISTRY  TESTIMONIES - NOT  ANYTHING  I'VE  HEARD, but what we've seen with our very own eyes after praying during sick visitation. We have numerous documented testimonies. God has been doing a great work through our ministry indeed.

Notice James doesn't say that THE  DOCTORS  shall save the sick. What he does say, And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. (James 5:15 KJV)

Friend, I don't know about your medical condition and whether DOCTORS just gave you a few months to live or whether you've been going back and forth with no IMPROVEMENT just like the woman with the issue of blood. If they start speaking NEGATIVE - NEVER  ACCEPT  IT. Tell them that your GOD is BIGGER than them and just trust God for your healing.

Mind you - TRUST  GOD - NOT  MAN. Pray that God would give the DOCTORS WISDOM when you go for a visit. Pray that God will use them to help restore you to health. Don't be afraid at all - even if they curse and rant and rage. PRAY! Prayer is what will make the difference.

Hope is Ahead for YOU! Your healing is coming. ONLY  BELIEVE!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent


















No comments:

Post a Comment