Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

If You Dream It, You Can Have It


And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey. ( Exodus 3:17 KJV)

And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it. (Numbers 13:27 KJV)

If you can dream it, you can have it once it doesn't fall out of line with God's plan for your life!

I spent some extra than usual time in my bed this morning just dreaming and dreaming and dreaming. I tried not to focus on any past errors of judgement and mistakes. I just let my mind run wild with all of the opportunities available locally, regionally and internationally in life, business, ministry and POLITICS.

I thought about one day having our own Dare 2 Be Different International Jet that would allow our ministry to travel and make an international impact WITH  OUR  TEAM when ever the Lord leads. I thought about why persons kept getting into a business that someone else was into when there are hundreds of other NEW IDEAS out there waiting to be carried out.

I thought about going to pursue my first dream of becoming a medical doctor and majoring in orthopedic, emergency or neurosurgery so when we travel for ministry, we can also do medical missions. I thought about what if I got a surprise scholarship to do this, if I would be ready to go now. I thought about being sworn in as Prime Minister of The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis at The Kim Collins Stadium someday.

I dreamt of countries begging us to establish a Dare 2 Be Different International in their land. I dreamt of powerful ministry partnerships that would yield bigger results according to the scripture verse about two putting ten thousand to flight.

Did I dream! After I landed from Flight Dream, I smiled and I said to myself, I have many things in my favour and so do you. I examined some. Do the same for you - examine the many things in your favour too.

I concluded that

1. I am young
2. I have God's backing
3. I have DOZENS of God's Promises in his Word including that in  Matthew 28:20. . .: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen
4. Nothing should stop me or anyone from going after, not just ONE, but ALL of their dreams.


I was then reminded of another scripture in  Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

I got excited and my spirit raced to part of the story of the children of Israel.

All Moses, Joshua and Caleb had to hold on to was a PROMISE from God that he would take them unto a land flowing with milk and honey. ( Exodus 3:17 KJV)


They clung to that promise and made it their DREAM. This dream didn't come to pass easily. Bible history tells of how much of a hard times they had. Firstly, getting the children of Israel out of bondage was a task. They had to deal with the ungrateful group when they made comments such as, "It's better we had remained in Egypt."

I like all of the leader's spirit though. NOTHING people SAID or DID stopped them from surging on to reach God's Promise and their DREAM. When trials came, they trusted God. When persecution was at its peak, they still trusted God. When wars and rumours of wars were at hand, they let God fight their battles. When they had to fight, they only moved at God's instructions as in the case of Jericho.

They had set in their mind, that once it was God's word, it became their DREAM and they determined that NOTHING would stop them from having it. God's Dream for us is that we would ALL prosper and be in good health. Like Moses, Joshua and Caleb, let's make that our dream too and pursue it.

The book of Numbers bears  record of PROOF, that they really reached their dream of the promised land.  "And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it. (Numbers 13:27)"

Friend, go after your dream or DREAMS. DO  NOT  LET  PEOPLE  DECIDE  WHICH  ONE  OF YOUR  DREAMS  WILL  WORK  FOR  YOU?

Where in God's word states that I cannot be a PREACHER, BUSINESSMAN and POLITICIAN? Have I been ever deterred by the negative gossiping tongues of people? NOT  AT  ALL! See www.theblazingstarmovement.com

Search out your promise land like the Children of Israel. Don’t let anyone or anything stop you. When you fall - GET UP!  Learn from your mistakes when you make them. Climb over your obstacles and keep GOING.

There is HOPE at the gates of your Promised Land. That hope has brothers and sisters called joy, love, rest, fellowship, destiny, security and success that are waiting to cling to you.

Sadly, many of us have built our own personal Walls of Jericho by allowing fear, disappointment, discouragement and regret to prevent us from moving ONWARD and FORWARD. Ask God for forgiveness for your mistakes – your sins and he will FORGIVE. (MAN  WOULD  SAY  THEY  WOULD  FORGIVE  BUT  CHAT  YOU  AND  TRY  TO  TARNISH  YOUR  NAME  BEHIND  YOUR  BACK  AND  SMILE  WITH  YOU  IN FRONT  YOUR FACE! BEWARE)

When you ask for forgiveness, GOD immediately breaks down your Destiny Blocking Walls of Jericho that have been keeping you back and launches you into your Promised Land filled with Success and Prosperity.

Stop focusing on your mistakes of yesterday, but keep your eyes focused on your dreams. Always remember, If You Can Dream It - You Can Have It Once it doesn't fall out of line with God's plan for your life.

Hope is Ahead!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment