Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, April 10, 2016

No Need To Feel Alone


I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Hebrews 13:5 KJV)

When I opened my eyes this morning and lay on my bed a while, I felt a deep sense of loneliness over me. One of my first good mornings that I received was via a smartphone message from a friend in the USA. It said, "How are you today?" I said to myself, "WOW, here is someone who cares."

Preaching and gospel ministry is LONELY  BUSINESS when you come from the podium and from under the spotlight and pictures. I've learnt that from EXPERIENCE.

My response - I feel ALL ALONE. This friend seemed to have been an angel sent from God with just the right message for the right time. The person's response was quite similar to the words that follow, "Jesus provides comfort and he will never leave you."

Of course I knew that, but to hear it one more time from someone else boosted my energy again. Oh what comforting words. .  .I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Hebrews 13:5 KJV)

So. . . I have a reason as a Youth for Christ never to feel alone again. God is right there!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment