Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

For The Lord Is GOOD


For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. (Psalm 100:5 KJV)

God is Good!

I sat for a moment today, closed my eyes and thought about the many bad things that I thought and did as a child growing up to the point where I am now. Some of them made me smile at the silly things children do and others made me seriously regret and wish I could turn back the hands of time.

Above the many childlike jokes I played, the repercussions of this particular one that I'm about to share, caused me to immediately pull up my socks and behave myself. Thank God for a mother like mine.

I wanted to be the joker around the table over a decade and half ago and so the enemy had placed in my mind a very stupid plan that I would have seen on Cartoon Network. Jerry was constantly doing it to Tom and myyyyy - would Tom Scream and Jerry always had a good laugh.

So. . . .Why not try that I thought! The big day came for the enemy to help me carry out the biggest practical joke ever to hit planet earth I thought. I put a common pin in the little grooves between one of the dining room chairs where one of my twin brothers usually sits. We were then all seated around the table to have a sumptuous soup lunch which my mom had prepared.

Quite ironically, we were all waiting on him before we could pray and then eat. As he walked towards the chair, I remained as serious and innocent as I could until he sat, got dug, screamed out loud as he quickly arose, tipped the table and spilled all of our bowls of soup on us. The bad part about it is that my parents were dressed in their working clothes and we all had on our school clothes.

I laughed while everyone was serious, so they all knew it was me. I couldn't hide. The joke went too far. What happened after, has been locked and sealed in the history books of my life, but I surely did learn my lesson.

We all do silly things and make silly blunders in life. Whenever I reflect on my past mistakes, I am always grateful that God isn't like man. Despite our errors and blunders, he always stands with his hands wide open ready to forgive if we would repent and ask. God always continues to be good and his mercy is EVERLASTING.

With a God like that ruling the earth, there is definitely HOPE  AHEAD no matter the point we are at now.

For the Lord is Good! Don't give up! Hope is definitely ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment