Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, May 27, 2016

Oh What Love



1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

Oh what love!

During my quiet time, when ever I tend to reflect on all the founder of the Christian Faith - Jesus Christ endured for you and I, I am always tempted to ask, "Why me Lord? Why me?"

Although I have never seen Jesus face to face, his rich history and legacy of LOVE  FOR  ALL  AND SERVICE  TO  HUMANITY always stirs within me a desire to follow his example of doing good and helping others.

He preached and encouraged others to change their thinking and be positive. He healed. He call on God to raise people from the dead. He stood up to the leaders of the day. He wasn't afraid to talk and object to wrong. He just did so much GOOD - GOOD - GOOD during his short life.

Let's honestly think about it. What is life? We are born, we attend school, some attend church, we join organizations, we eat, wear clothes, take out insurance, bank some money, enjoy some events and then we DIE. We all will die someday.

That is the life that too many people live without finding any type of time to give service to GOD by helping others in some small or big way. While I am grateful to those globally who support such ministries of care, I want to beckon you from today to start helping OTHERS yourself from today too in a personal way.

Do it by yourself or join a group that HELPS  OTHERS. Staying actively involved in community service and service to GOD can help your mind to be at ease from life's worries and stresses and give you a sense of peace and joy having known you would have helped someone with no strings attached.

Although I've never seen Jesus as yet, I know that he lives in my heart and you should invite him to come and live in your heart too, just so that you can experience the joy and peace that I and so many other global believers have.

Jesus gives me a JOY that keeps me HAPPY and ASSURED even when I'm going through the most trying of times.

Make JESUS your choice from today.

1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
Founder & President - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment