Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

You Will Not Always Be Forgotten

30 Year Old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferetnskn.com since 1st June, 2008 and KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com since July, 2003

Psalms 9:18 For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

You will not always be forgotten!

When I tell folks with whom I converse that the Bible provides wisdom and advice on EVERYTHING to live a SUCCESSFUL  LIFE, they don't believe me. While I know a lot of Bible, I don't know everything. Each morning when I awake and hold my personal devotions, I study and learn something new and get tempted to write a sermon or a devotional to send worldwide. I sometimes jot down the topic. Therefore you can imagine that I have dozens upon dozens of topics jotted down to write on. Please forgive me for being a NERD.

Quite recently, while I was praying for many persons who are on our ministry prayer list, I came across Psalms 9:18 For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

I said to myself, "WOW! What a word direct from the most powerful book ever written - THE  BIBLE!" What a word of reassurance. You and I would never be forgotten!

Friend, while I continue to encourage you to pray and read your Bible, can I be realistic today? Our Dare 2 Be Different International ministry believes that by teaching our global following THE TRUTH about LIFE, that their minds will open up and they will make better choices. So here goes. Let me be frank and let me talk from experience although some businesses may not like me sharing this advice and may even seek to come after me when this is published.

Many times, the problems that we experience in our lives, we can blame no one but ourselves. It is only when we come to this realization, will we be AWAKENED, start doing things differently and start climbing the stairs to TRUE peace, joy, success, prosperity and WEALTH.

Sometimes you have to forget the "NICE  SOUNDING" hire purchase advertisements and make do with what you have and save until you can be able to buy CASH. You might have a good job today, but may lose it TOMORROW. Your business may be thriving today, but run into problems tomorrow and after you sign that hire purchase contract, the businesses don't care one bit about you, they care about their MONEY and would send you to JAIL if you don't pay it. THINK  CASH - not hire purchase.

If you don't need that bank loan for back to school supplies or for that vacation, don't respond to the advertisement. OPEN  YOUR  EYES! As a new business, think NON-TRADITIONAL FUNDING. It may take sometime, but read about non traditional funding options and pursue them. I have and it has worked for me at different times.

You do not need a new dress or shirt to go to every event. So what if people talk? That's their business. They can't get you out of a hole. All they will do is LAUGH  AFTER  YOU  AND  GOSSIP. I've been through that - you remember?

There is nothing wrong with using public transport and hiring a taxi or renting a car for a day or two just to save MONEY. I've been doing that since 2013 and it works for me until I'm able to buy a vehicle or ministry bus someday.

To avoid many of life's stresses, START  DOING  THINGS  DIFFERENTLY  FROM  TODAY. I've learned from my experience and bit by bit, I'm climbing out of my hole and I know that I will rise to great heights one day. One day soon!

You will not always be forgotten. Psalms 9:18 For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Stay strong and don't ever give up!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment