Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ask GOD To Forgive You And CHANGE Your Life Today



Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Ask God to forgive you and change your life today.

There is definitely hope for you. I don't know your past and all the struggles that you've been through, but there is one thing I do know. It is this. If you humbly ask God to forgive you of all your past sins and mistakes and covenant to follow Pastor Jesus' example of love for all without discrimination, things would NEVER be the same in your life again.

Old Testament history tells us that annually, the priests would offer unblemished animals as a sacrifice for the sins of the nation. This continued to happen for many years until God sent his son Pastor Jesus to earth to pay the penalty of sin ONCE  FOR  ALL.

Pastor Paul had to remind the church at Colosse of this as a matter of strengthening their faith. When he wrote, he said in Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

There is NOTHING that is beyond God's forgiveness. You are not a lost cause as many persons have told you. There is hope for you.

Why not ask Jesus to hold your hand from today. I love what the hymn writer wrote in the first stanza of this popular hymn.

As I travel through this pilgrim land
There is a friend who walks with me
Leads me safely through the sinking sand
It is the Christ of Calvary
This would be my prayer dear Lord each day
To help me do the best I can
For I need Thy Light to guide me day and night
Blessed Jesus, hold my hand


A new and special friend wants to hold your hand. Ask God to forgive you and change your life today.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent















No comments:

Post a Comment