Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

God Will Be There



9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. (Psalm 139:9-10 KJV)

As a believer, there is a comforting fact found in the scripture under review today. It reminds us that no matter where we are on the face of this earth - GOD  IS  THERE.

I was a teenager when I was CHOSEN by Dr. Denzil L. Douglas, Prime Minister of The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, along with some other colleagues of mine to attend a business conference in Brazil. To date, that was the longest flight that I ever took and there was a major time difference. I remember it like yesterday. I was still able to pull out my Bible on my hotel bed and read it. I was still able to pray to God. It was very exciting to know that God was with me half way around the world.

David comforts us as readers when he gives a vivid explanation as to the extent of God's care for his people. We know that no one could actually LIVE in the deep sea, but David shows that even if we decide to go there - God will be right there leading and holding our hands.

Be comforted friend! Where ever you may be around the world reading this devotional, God is there and ready to take care. What ever trial you may be experiencing, God is ready to stand with you in the fire, like he did with the Three Hebrew Boys.

I know. . . times are challenging - but - God is right there in the midst holding your hand. He's great company - he's a great friend. He's a great help. Keep your hopes up! Don't Give Up!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment