Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

God is Moved By Your Faith


And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole. (Luke 17:19 KJV)

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. (Matthew 17:20 KJV)

Mustard Seed Faith will solve your problem!

I would have read many stories from the Bible of how God Delivered people simply because they had faith. The scripture above highlights one such story. I would have also heard miraculous testimonies from many people too. Some deliverances I've seen with my very own eyes while ministering. God has also moved mightily with miracles in my very own life too.

This simply means that he is still a MIRACLE  WORKER  moved by our faith.

I can remember very well preaching a VICTORY  HEALING  SERVICE  at  a Church of God about three to four years ago. After delivering a power-packed faith message from the Lord, an elderly lady stepped up to the altar that Sunday morning and said to me, "Please pray for me, I am suppose to have surgery on my eyes on Tuesday. The Doctor says that I have cataract." I immediately felt a presence of the Holy Spirit even more amongst us - I could have felt her full faith bubbling up.

I prayed for the lady and left the rest to the master. A few weeks after, I saw the lady. I didn't even remember her. She came rushing to testify that on the Tuesday she went for the surgery, the doctor was amazed. He asked her what she had done for he saw nothing on which he could operate. I happily rejoiced with her and gave God the praise. To this day, she always finds time to remind me of how the power of God was manifested in her life. ALL  GLORY  TO  GOD!

Time would not permit me to tell you of countless more real life healing and deliverance testimonies that I would have seen happen under our Dare 2 Be Different International Ministry during church services, Bible studies, visits to the hospital and homes. In another devotional, I'll tell you what doctors said to my mom about me and the timeline they gave me with regards to SCOLIOSIS after doing XRAYS and calculating a very severe curve in my spine.

They wanted to URGENTLY  OPERATE and put a steal rod down by back and screw my SPINE to it. They said that if I didn't get this done before I was 21, I would have breathing problems, I would be all twisted up and all sorts of STORIES. I declined EVERY  SINGLE TREATMENT  FOR  MY  BACK SINCE  I  WAS  DIAGNOSED from age 15 and just remained POSITIVE that the God that I believe in and says that He is A Healer - Would Heal me because I'm doing HIS WORK - I am a FAITH  PREACHER.

I turned 28 on 4th July, 2014. In short - I'm an OK MAN today. I never had surgery. I never fulfilled the Doctor's Appointment at Shriners Children Hospital in the USA and I DO  NOT  GO  TO  ANY  DOCTOR  FOR  MY  BACK. I am not all twisted. They said that I wouldn't be able to live an ACTIVE  LIFESTYLE. I still run up and down and form the fool with my youths. I don't know if to say that was ALL  LIES and condemn the medical field that I want to enter someday. What I can say though, is that GOD  HEALED  ME!

God is still a MIRACLE  WORKING  GOD. What ever the miracle is that you need in your life right now - You Can Have it! Just have a little faith - mustard seed faith and wait on God to come through.

God is Moved By Your Faith!

Remember - He is Moved By YOUR faith. So. . . .Have Faith! Have Faith! Have Mustard Seed Faith! Things will turn around!

Stay Hopeful!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment