Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gosh - Where Is God When You Need Him?


My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? (Psalm 42:3 KJV)

Rest Assured that God will NEVER leave you or forsake you!

I'll be honest. It's not every morning I wake up fully energized and motivated. As I lay on my bed early this morning and thought about life, the enemy started troubling my spirit with this question, "Where is your God now?" I didn't let the thoughts continue, I immediately went into prayer and shortly after Bible study.

I am very much encouraged now. Thus permit me to share my findings.

You and I are not the only ones who have felt discouraged at times. The strong, powerful, wise, mighty David had similar experiences too. He was at a very low point in his life when the scripture under review was penned. Even during his trying time, instead of getting much encouragement, those around him must have teased him with the question - "Where is thy God now?"

I know that would have probably hurt.

I like what David does. In Verse 4 of this very same chapter, he thinks of HAPPIER days gone by. David was not the only Bible Character who trusted in God and had trying experiences.

Joseph was locked up in prison. Job lost everything he had. Moses and his people were about to be executed by Pharoah's army. Lazarus was dead. The disciples were on board a ship that was about to succumb to a raging storm and we can go on and on.

The point I am trying to bring across here is that many great Bible characters had great trials too, yet they never gave up and never stopped trusting. Records tell us that after their trying experience, since they NEVER lost hope - they all were TRIUMPHANT!

So too - You Can't Give Up - You Can't Stop Trusting! You Can't Lose HOPE now. You too will be TRIUMPHANT!


Don't let past mistakes keep you bottled up and afraid that God has written you off! Don't let what people think or say keep you bound and not progressing! 

Joshua 1:5 should strengthen our hearts, There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 37:25 reminds us, I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

God knew what his people were going through then and he knows just what YOU are going through now. Let me remind you of this FACT. God is right there with you - NOT  hundreds or thousands of millions of miles away.

Psalm 34:7 “The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”

You will be delivered! Family problems? Pain? Health Issues? Financial woes? Relationship Shocks? Doubt? Rejection? Depression? What ever it is.You will be delivered!

The key to your deliverance is this: 1. Ensure you have trusted God as Lord and Saviour of your life. 2. Don't lose hope. Keep trusting and believing.  3. Step up on your prayer life.

There is a thought that I carry around in my mind, AUTHOR UNKNOWN "Great trials can only be met by great prayer." GOD  IS  RIGHT  BY  YOUR  SIDE  WHEN  YOU  NEED  HIM.

Keep Your HOPES  UP. Don't Stop Praying! Hope is definitely ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment