Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, November 20, 2011

He Is God Of American Eagle


Psalms 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

The still, quiet, motionless spirit on board American Eagle Flight 9336 destined to St. Kitts, W.I today, no doubt revealed the pound of fear, apprehension and anxiety that many of us passengers felt while waiting patiently for the plane to leave San Juan, Puerto Rico.

You see, it was just last night, passengers had some extreme delays. (It happens as times). Firstly, our flight was pushed forward an hour because the airline representatives stated that the plane on which we were to travel was having some problems. We waited again. Our hearts got all excited when we were told that a 'supposedly' new well maintained aircraft was on the tarmac ready to take us to St. Kitts.

After flying for about 10 - 15 minutes over Puerto Rico, a message from the Pilots in the cockpit informed us that they would be returning to the airport in San Juan because the plane was having computer problems. We were provided coupons for our stay over and were rescheduled to leave at 8:30am today.

Today, we were ready again. We were delayed again.When we finally got to embark the aircraft, we had to wait again for a long, long time. This certainly didn't encourage confidence at all among passengers, thus the quiet spirit on board. No one was talking or laughing. We were all serious and concerned.

I couldn't let fear overwhelm me and neither should you. We must always find someway of staying HOPEFUL and ENCOURAGING  OURSELVES. I took out my phone and one of the first songs that showed up was titled, "HE  WILL  NEVER  LEAVE  YOU  ALONE," by the Majestic Gospel Band out of St. Kitts. I played it and it soon started soothing my spirit. Next up was a 9 minute piece of worship songs by Israel and the New Breed.

Man. . . was that powerful. May I note here that God allowed me to select that song because it had such a powerful word at the end of it.  I had never listened it before and it was probably downloaded to my phone by my brother sometime back. He's DJ MERCI (www.djmerci.com) - The Music Guy.

During the songs, I took time out to PRAY and PRAY and PRAY for journey in mercies and wisdom for the pilots. Shortly after, I was comforted and HOPEFUL that everything would be just fine and I wasn't fearful anymore. I was now ready to FLY  AROUND  THE  WORLD for days if I had the opportunity.

Interestingly Enough, God had allowed me to keep church using my blackberry without saying a word on a SUNDAY  MORNING. As my phone played the songs, I could hear soft humming and singing. When it was time for the word, everyone who could have heard listened. No one complained of it being a disturbance. God was on American Eagle.

I really couldn't wait to get to my PC so I could pen this devotional, so I grabbed some scrap paper and wrote. I just had to testify, while flying in the air, how God had been under American Eagle holding it up and still inside comforting the passengers while they got to their final destination.

Truly friend, if you dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall God's hand lead you, and his right hand shall hold thee.

Do Not Worry - Just remain HOPEFUL and STAY TRUSTING. The same God that guarded and guided American Eagle Flight 9336 and comforted its passengers is the very same God that will provide the protection and deliverance you need, just when you need it!

He is God of American Eagle and he is Your God Too!

Wheeeew - I'm ready to fly again!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










 
May God Add His Choicest Blessings to Your Life for Supporting His Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment