Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jesus Christ Hasn't Changed


Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (Heb 13:8 KJV)

People Change - God Doesn't.

I've come across many experiences where people just turned on me - changed on me, for no apparent reason. There are many accounts that I can recall. Here is one. When I entered High School, I had a very good talk with a young lady whose seat was next to mine. All students had to ultimately get to know each other for we would have to work together for the next five years. So I started the very first day. This classmate and I, on the very first day, talked and laughed and learned about each other. To my utter surprise, the next day, she said nothing to me. When I picked a conversation, she ignored me and my new name from her was "RAT." Now, fourteen years after we're good again. I won't be shocked if there is a sudden change again after this story is read.

There is one thing that I've developed from childhood. Don't let situations stress you and bother you - simply move on. So - with HOPES  HIGH, I moved on and met dozens of other friends.

You see - that's just how people change on you for one thing or the next. Interestingly Enough - Jesus Doesn't Do That.

Even in the Bible there are characters who changed. Peter was a man after God's own heart. When accused of being with Jesus, he denied that three times. We can share other cases too.

Jesus was a healer yesterday, he is still a healer today and he will still be a healer tomorrow.
Jesus was a deliverer yesterday, he is still a deliverer today and he will still be a deliverer tomorrow.
Jesus was a comforter yesterday, he is still a comforter today and he will still be a comforter tomorrow.
Jesus was merciful yesterday, he is still merciful today and he will still be merciful tomorrow.

Rest assured friend, God won't change on you, like people change on people. Since he was all so powerful yesterday, know for sure that he is still all so powerful today and when his POWER rests upon your life, things are BOUND  to  CHANGE.

May you be comforted in the fact that God Doesn't Change and He Will Deliver You as you stay HOPEFUL and TRUSTING.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










 
May God Add His Choicest Blessings to Your Life for Supporting His Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment