Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sing To The Top Of Your Voice


I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. (Psalm 104:33  KJV)

Sing Aloud! Shout Aloud! Still give God the praise.

A recent visit to a neighbouring Caribbean island reminded me visibly, that things are tough everywhere. The current economic recession was really touching the world. As I took an evening stroll down the road of this beautiful country, some very very loud singing arrested my attention. I looked and looked until I saw where it was coming from.

To my utter surprise, it was a homeless lady, sitting on the side of the road, on a sheet, with her small suitcase next to her as she took what ever coins persons would drop in her cup. Friend, I wish you could have seen and heard for yourself. In the middle of her trying situation, she was HAPPILY  SINGING  AWAY.

This is a great lesson for ALL of us, inspite of our challenging situations, we can still sing and shout and give God the praise because it is due unto him.

Throughout Psalm 104, the Psalmist reflects on the awesomeness of God and his handiwork. He has time to admire so much. In the latter part of the Psalm, he is so excited that he triumphantly declares that he is going to Sing Praises unto God for as long as he lives.

I believe this positive spirit of acknowledging and singing praises unto God even though things may be rough is one way of calling our deliverance into being. Friend, many times our deliverance comes in the middle of our Best Praise.

So. . . sing to the top of your voice and Give God The Glory and lookout for better days are ahead.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










 
May God Add His Choicest Blessings to Your Life for Supporting His Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment