Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

You're Next In Line


I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. (Psalm 37:25 KJV)

Your Supernatural Blessing and Breakthrough is on its way!

Throughout today, quite strangely, I had a number of encounters with people testifying of how God has blessed and delivered them or someone close to them. The host of a new and upcoming “Miracle Program” on one of our local radio stations here in St. Kitts – West Indies, was giving God thanks for how he had provided and delivered him when he was at his lowest point in life.

As I drove home today from church, I listened quite keenly to one of the passengers speak quite excitingly and audibly. She was recounting how much fun one of her colleagues was having on a vacation. “They went on a cruise,” She said, “Now they are in the USA sight seeing and visiting popular spots where everybody dreams of seeing one day.” She ended. This passenger was happy for her friend and went on and on.

I simply began to smile inside. To myself, I thought that it was very strange that everyone was testifying today, and then I uttered the words softly and internally – I’m NEXT in line.

Please note that this is in no means saying that God hasn’t done anything for me or you already, for he has done a lot already for you and I alike; actually, blessings too numerous to mention.

What I can say though is that we all have some other dreams and desires that we long to see fulfilled and just can’t wait for them to come through.  Let’s keep our faith and HOPE HIGH  as we BELIEVE  TOGETHER that WE  ARE  NEXT in line.

The Psalmist David must have been probably relaxing and reflecting on life when he penned the verse under review in Psalm 37:25. “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

In all his life, he categorically states that he has NEVER – EVER – EVER seen God forget to look out for and take care of those who endeavour to serve him and live righteous lives. NEVER!

Friend, this means that as you enjoy and celebrate with others, you need not get angry with GOD or feel jealous at anybody else. The scripture above should remind YOU that God won’t forsake YOU. All you need to do, is to keep your HOPES UP for. . .

YOU  ARE  NEXT  IN  LINE  FOR  YOUR  BREAKTHROUGH  AND  BLESSING!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










 
May God Add His Choicest Blessings to Your Life for Supporting His Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment