Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

You Need to Get This CD in Hand TODAY

Friend, God directed me into the Archives of Dare 2 Be Different this weekend and directed me to a powerful sermon I preached at the first crusade we held back in 2008 at Greenlands Park, St. Kitts.

The sermon title was "God's Touch is Final."

God is guiding me as I write these words right now. You are probably the one, or you know someone very close to you that is suffering from some simple or severe illness in the body and you are, or the person is OVERLY  BURDENED and ready to give up.
I don't want this message to be lengthy. I want to get straight to the point. God says to tell you that IT'S  NOT  OVER!

I want you to have a copy of this POWERFUL  VICTORY  HEALING  SERVICE held at Freedom Fest in 2008. All you have to do is to email us in FAITH information@kwforchrist.com   with your mailing address and we'll send it to you free of CHARGE.

If you have faith as SMALL as a mustard seed, I want you to know that there is nothing too hard for God to do. 

In this sermon, I share my own healing testimony. Doctors said that something severe would happen to my spine and it would affect my breathing and affect me for the rest of my life if I didn't get help by age 21. This year, I turned 25, I never had a chance to lay on a hospital bed, simply because God is a healer.

So. . . when I preach on healing stories in the Bible, I have my own testimony too.
Ask for as many copies as you want, just send the address of everyone that you want to have one and we'll send them out! After you listen it, send it on to a friend around the world, for they will be waiting to hear this healing deliverance message.

There is nothing too hard for God to do. Don't step into 2012 with migraine headaches, back pains, cancer, hypertension, diabetes. . .God is still in the healing business.


Scroll down to read Today's Hope Devotional.

Khrystus Wallace, President
Dare 2 Be Different Int'l

No comments:

Post a Comment