Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, December 3, 2011

God Loves You Though. . .


But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (Ephesians 2:4 KJV)

No matter the pain or the situation, God still loves you!

Quite recently, a seasoned adult started speaking to me. This person was slightly over thirty years old. As they began to let out, I listened. That's just what they wanted someone to do, so I did. As they spoke, I could see that they were stilled marred by a painful upbringing.

One of the statements that this person made, touched my heart and made me want to lift their pain away. The client said, "I don't believe my mother likes me. I never believe she ever did." Among other statements that were related to me, there was one that particularly hurt me as well. The client said that coming up as a child, even to this day, mommy always uttered this statement. "You are fit to throw in a bag and throw down the bay."

A silence then filled the room. I could see the tears inside my client, but they weren't flowing outside. What should I say? Four Powerful words then came to mind. "God Loves You Though." It brought a slight smile to the face then the session continued.

My friend, probably you can relate to my client's case. You may have come up in a home where everyone disregarded you and paid you no attention or respect. You may be living around folks who constantly call you down. Your boss sometimes makes you feel like you are worthless and he or she is just granting you a favour. Nobody appreciates what you do.You may be at a point in your life where it seems like nobody loves you.

Hold on to this statement for the rest of your life. "Once Jesus Loves Me, I am well loved!"

Honestly, I can't change the way people feel about you and you can't change that either. What you can do though is develop such a positive attitude about yourself that it wouldn't matter one bit what people think about you, say about you and do to you. God Loves You! The fact that you are alive proves that he is RICH in mercy as the scripture outlines today.

So, despite how you may be feeling right now and the negatives that are being said about you, God loves you! Stay Positive! Stay Hopeful!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










May God Add His Choicest Blessings to Your Life for Supporting His Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment