Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, December 23, 2011

Every Big Fire Starts As A Little Thing



33 And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth. 34 And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock: (1 Samuel 17:33-34 KJV)


Have you ever seen someone light a fire and it grows into a big fire immediately? I'm sure your answer is NAY.

Every big fire starts as a little thing. I love to hear stories about how some businesses had their challenging start. I can remember vividly hearing some first hand accounts. One elderly and successful entrepreneur told me that he started out carrying around what he could on a bicycle before he ever got a store. Another one told me that he started shoveling and transporting dirt in a wheel barrow before later getting a truck. I can remember too, starting out patching bicycle wheels, charging 50 cents for air and also spray painting bicycles from my home's verandah at age 11 before growing my business into www.kvklives.com

With no capital other than my monthly $20 allowance, I kept my fire ablaze till today. Praise God, with my faith high, the fire is much bigger now. I haven't stopped fanning the flames for I know God will provide more capital whether through investors or otherwise to make my dreams even bigger. Thus, while I wait, I keep my HOPE's  HIGH even though times are challenging.

The point I am raising here is that nothing grows big instantly. It usually always starts small with many trials and tests before something big is accomplished. Thus, one should never get down and discouraged during the small, trying days for a Big Thing lies ahead.

In the passage above, little David finds that his brothers and the Israel team were afraid to go up against Goliath, a warrior from Philistine. He begs them to send him in to conquer this giant. The King and those in the Israelite army underestimated the power of a SMALL  MAN  with  GOD's  HELP. And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth. . .

David knew otherwise. He was certain that God would help him. With his faith high, he said, . . . The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee. (1 Samuel 17:37)

Biblical history tells us of how David slew Goliath with a single stone and beheaded him with his very own sword. Never underestimate small people and small starts for great things can become of them.

You may probably be at a point in your life where you feel that nothing big will come out of your little dream. Cast away that thought today. Everything usually starts small. DON'T  GIVE  UP! The key to becoming big and accomplishing much is to stay OPTIMISTIC, HOPEFUL and DETERMINED with God in your heart and face your challenges head on.

Something great can become of your dream and vision too. Just remember, every Big Fire Starts as a Little Thing and you have to be brave, bold and courageous and go after what you want with God's Help even though many will try to stop you and slow you down, even Prime Ministers. There will be NAYSAYERS, but push still. Weren't there negative people talking in David's time too?

Your little fire will soon become a big thing!

HOPE's  AHEAD!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










 
May God Add His Choicest Blessings to Your Life for Supporting His Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment