Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, December 11, 2011

One Extraordinary STEP Will Do It


And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him. (Mark 1:18 KJV)

One Step of Faith can change your life forever!

Things didn't go as planned yesterday. You see, our Dare 2 Be Different Team had planned to hold a Surprise Fun Day for the children to whom we minister since school had just gone on Christmas break. What affected our plans though, was a sudden change in the weather which brought lots of rain and caused the ghauts to start running.

One lone little 9 year old lad, who had come out still for our Saturday morning computer classes for children, had the privilege of accompanying me to host our 11am Dare 2 Be Different Youth Rap radio programme on Dominion Radio 91.5FM in St. Kitts-Nevis. Was he excited!

We were having a great time on the radio programme together. Coming closer to the end of the programme, he secluded himself a bit and got all quiet. He was thinking something I knew, but I couldn't figure out what. After I would have shared with my audience, he waited for me to put up the next song to play and he shyly marched around by the switchboard where I was siting.

He said, Brother Khrystus, I want to get baptized. This made my heart leap for joy. I explained to the little chap that he first needed to accept Jesus Christ as Saviour of his life before he gets baptized. With time running down on the clock, I set another song to play and shared the salvation message with the 9 year old and he willingly prayed the sinners prayer and got saved.

Interestingly enough, since I collected other children who had still come out in the rain to our Fun Day, we drove here and there making errands, having fun and we assisted a family with some Christmas preparations, as we constantly teach our youths the importance of caring, sharing and giving.

Every where we went, I could now hear this NEW  YOUTH  FOR  CHRIST  AMBASSADOR telling everyone that he was saved and now a new little boy. I believe my personal testimony encouraged him a lot as I spoke to him too. I told him that I too was a young boy, just 10 years old when I got saved at Vacation Bible School and shared the wonderful work that God was doing through me.

He vowed that he wanted to make a difference too and wanted to get active immediately.

Friend - One Extraordinary STEP can make the biggest difference in your life. Jesus calls you to a personal relationship with him. He doesn't call you to RELIGION or to a CHURCH, he calls you to a PERSONAL  RELATIONSHIP  WITH  HIM.

All you have to do, is confess you're a sinner, believe JESUS died just for you and ask him to save you. When you do that SIMPLE act of Faith, you will now begin living a NEW  LIFE  OF  HOPE.

Salvation doesn't make you perfect IMMEDIATELY. It's a process! So, when you accept Jesus as Saviour and you falter here or there, don't worry about the people around who would want to pull you down to the dirt because of a mistake. I  PERSONALLY  KNOW  ABOUT  THAT! THIS  TYPE IS  EVERYWHERE - DEADLY!

They are sent by the devil to try and discourage you. That's why you always have to be constantly praying and reading your bible.

Always Remember, Jesus is at the right hand of the master, constantly making intercession for YOU. Actually, the bible says that at times we will fall. "Rejoice not against me oh mine enemy, when I fall, I shall arise..." (Micah 7:8 KJV) When we fall, we will rise again once we have faith and HOPE in the master.


You will MAKE it once you MEAN it!

Let's learn from the disciples. When Jesus Calls - Answer. And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him. (Mark 1:18 KJV). He's calling you right now. He's speaking to your heart this minute. Will you answer?

Let's meet up in heaven some time - Trust Jesus Today and live a life of HOPE. One Extraordinary STEP will do it! When you accept Jesus as saviour, please drop our ministry a note at: information@daretobedifferentskn.com and let us celebrate with you.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment