Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rejoice


11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. (Matthew 5:11-12 KJV)

Still rejoice!

After a session with a mature lady some time ago, we both agreed that her situation needed some devoted and consistent prayer for only God could make the difference. She seemed to have half the world on her back and all the planets too. After that particular HOPE  SESSION, I wondered why God had called me to serve in this area of ministry, motivation and counseling.

I felt like doing a JONAH - running away for a while and changing plans all together. There must be something easier and probably more rewarding than sitting and listening to everyone's issues and praying and encouraging them to go on I thought. I thought about pursuing my first dream of becoming a medical doctor. Then I said to myself, God would end up sending me on Medical Missions. I just felt like whoa - I need to change plans. (That was the flesh not wanting me to fulfill God's call on my life) The spirit is usually willing but the flesh weak (Matthew 26:41)

The very same lady with whom I held that session, happened to be in the very same church service that I had to preach at the following Sunday. Her actions during the worship gave me a life lesson. It pulled me up and made me regret my thoughts too.

REJOICE  even in the midst of your worst circumstance!

She was singing and dancing and giving her best praise in the middle of her worst situation. I know that she was being reviled and persecuted and talked about, but she was praising still. She seemed to have one thing in mind and one thing only. It was not her problems down here on earth but her REWARD in  HEAVEN!

Many persons in Bible times went through hard times too. I believe that's why the writer wrote that particular verse in Matthew 5 to encourage.  Many persons from decades ago had to live through trying times and even today. Are you one struggling to make it day by day?

Friend, what ever we all are facing now isn't anything new. Like the lady in our scenario today, let's Praise Still. Let's Glorify God Still! Let's Rejoice Still! Let's HOPE Still!

One day our mourning will definitely be turned into DANCING and our grief into JOY.

REJOICE - Hope is Ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment