Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Don't Let Another Wounded Soldier Die


Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them. (Deuteronmy 28:31  KJV)

How much more must die or give up on life while we merely look on?

Friend, I just rolled out of bed from having my morning devotions with tears coming down my eyes. I am burdened. I really can't tell the last day that tears fell from my eyes, but they did this morning.

It's just the middle of the week today and my appointment list is filled with clients. There is also a waiting list from weeks before. I try to recommend them to other ministers or Godly people, but they all want to talk to me.

These clients don't want help starting a business through my consulting firm, http://www.kwconsultingskn.com/, but rather they are hurting individuals, young and old from different cultures and from around the world. I have to chat with some on my Whatsapp, or call on my US or local line, some are requesting personal visits. Note, no visit or talk takes five minutes or less because people are hurting and want to talk, need advice, empowerment, assurance and salvation.

One of my constant listeners to my Saturday morning Youth Rap program on Dominion Radio 91.5FM was adamant that we meet. The person had tried to get an appointment with me for several weeks. So, the other day, while going through the list, my mom told me to go on that particular day and not forget. To tell the truth, during that week, I was extremely busy embroidering and screenprinting shirts and sweaters. I did go though.

When I pulled up and called, the person seemed to recognize my voice and seemed quite shocked that her radio friend really came to see her. She broke down in tears and went back inside a bit to get a hold of herself. She could have been my grandmother. I wondered what she was actually doing listening to my program as I always get bashed by my mom for not playing music for the older folks.

She said, "Young man, your words keep me going. I wish you were on radio everyday. Since you aren't, I wait patiently to hear your hope devotionals once per week. I don't have internet like others. I don't know how to use a computer and I don't have anyone to read from your website, but I want you to know that I was SECONDS away from committing SUICIDE when I found your program on radio."

I was humbled and amazed. I also thought about the many people who recieve this devotionals and don't even pass them along to help someone else. She continued. "To see a busy little boy like you show up at my gate to talk, means the world to me. I have sons older than you. It's been years I haven't gone to church. No one remembers me like you have today"

I felt a bit ashamed inside, because had my mom not told me to go that day, she would have been probably overlooked like many other appointments I never get to fill. God had used me to save another life again.

Friend, why do we continue to let wounded soldiers die, as we selfishly remain in the backseat of life doing nothing? I have to talk with my pastor soonest because I vow from today, to do things differently. I vow not only to reach the world with technology alone, but I vow to take church to the ghetto and to the shut-ins even on a Sunday when, according to "proper church ethics," I'm suppose to be in the FOUR WALLS of a CHURCH. I can't do that all the time anymore - forgive me. I vow to help prevent another wounded soldier from dying by just being different.

While we go to church weekly, and ensure that we are always apart of the midweek service and then spend the rest of our time at home behind the computer and in front of the television, our young people are killing themselves and older ones live confused. Many of them just need a word of HOPE that would help to re-direct their path.

We stand in the hot sun hosting bake sales and dinners to raise money for events and to build churches and to travel for camps while our members and villagers lay sick on hospital beds or hungry at home or burdened due to financial problems and we smile to the world like all is well with everyone. When last have you told your unsaved friend or co-worker about Christ? You're probably reading this and you don't know Jesus. When last has someone personally told you about turning your life over to Jesus? And they smile and laugh with you everyday right?

I think I'll be called the ghetto preacher from today. I know that other fellow church ministers may say that I want to have my own way from today. (They did say that when I founded Dare 2 Be Different Int'l in 2008 - look at what God has been doing with our ministry).

I will be ridiculed because of my charasmatic and down to earth way of carrying the gospel. I'll be called a 'poppyshow,' when I drop the Jacket and Tie and dress differently to get a message across. That's OK - I refuse to be named among the crowd that continues to sit around and watch wounded soldiers die. Care to join me?

Haven't you noticed? While we sit by, Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, (Our young people are being killed before our eyes) and thou shalt not eat thereof: (Our people of value are going to the enemy and we are not getting to see their fruits) thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, (Precious lives are being lost to discouragement and confusion and depression and suicide) and shall not be restored to thee: (Many who are turning away from God are not coming back )thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them (As the unsaved grow deeper into sin, their hearts have become harder and we, as christians remain on the sidelines, watching on and not doing anything to save a wounded soldier) . (Deuteronomy 28:31  KJV)


Friend - I hope you feel my burden - Please - Please - in what ever way you can, how ever you can evangelize or encourage, don't remain unconcerned - Join with Dare 2 Be Different as we spread the good news of hope and salvation, on foot and via technology - DON'T  LET  ANOTHER  WOUNDED  SOLDIER  DIE!

Before I close, I want to share with you a quick word that God has been repeating in my spirit. He has told me that if we take care of HIS BUSINESS, He'll take care of ours. That's the simple formula to reach your destiny!


Hope is Ahead!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment