Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

God's Company is Great Company


One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. (Psalm 27:4  KJV)

I have been hurt, disappointed and let down many times. It is God's company that keeps me standing and keeps me going.

I am sure that you may agree with me that people have very strange tendencies. They change on you suddenly and instantly. It happens so fast at times and sometimes leaves you totally shocked. I know just what you mean and how you feel. I have gone through so many shocking experiences with people in life, that they don't shock me any more. So, if you're my best friend or girl friend today and my deepest enemy tomorrow, that's ok - I understand.

If I employed you and gave you and your family bread today and then when you get another job tomorrow, you tell everyone that I was the worst person on the face of the earth. It's ok! Been there! Done that! Employees have done that to me too. People did it to Jesus too. Family did it to Joseph - REMEMBER?

I remember having close church friends who would pray with me, pray for me, share experiences to empower me and encourage me and I would do likewise. One day, out of the blue, all communication suddenly stopped. The persons stopped answering my calls and texts. I wondered what I had done.

This has happened to me many times through out my life, so I had developed a whole lot and it didn't hurt that much this time. I had read through the Bible that the best way to deal with situations, is to forgive even though you don't know the problem and you may not be in the wrong. So I heeded Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

I always like to ask forgiveness of people who take off their mouth speech and break communication with me. For two reasons. 1. To let them know that I know what they are doing and  2.To clear my conscience. So I am always quick to say it, or text it or email it, "I notice that there seems to be a breakdown in our relationship. If I have wronged you in any way, I ask for your forgiveness."

After my conscience is cleared, I DO  NOT  WORRY. You shouldn't either!

Many times, good  relationships that end suddenly like that are not restored fully even with much effort. Have you noticed?

Friends come and go. Family members disappoint and foes do what foes do, constantly try to pull down, talk badly about you and try to tear your name apart EVERYDAY. There is one thing I know for sure about God though. When we enter into a relationship with Him, he's ALWAYS  GREAT  COMPANY.

He is a friend that will be with you through good times and bad. When we disappoint him, know for sure that he will chastise us to make us better, but won't stop talking with us just like others do. He will bless us once we keep honouring him and staying obedient.

God is definitely great company indeed. I can go on and on and on. There is one thing I must say here though, throughout my many experiences with people who just dropped me like that, who stopped talking to me for no apparent reason, who just turned on me and tried to pull down my name, God has always been there for me - fought for me - caused me to come out triumphantly - EVERY TIME.

How can I now afford to fall out of fellowship with him or stop writing and travelling from church to church preaching around the world and being DIFFERENT to many others preachers. How can I stop daring to be different and reaching the unreached? How can I afford to stop beholding God's beauty and checking in at his temple?

Once you stay in company with God, although your afflictions will be many as a righteous person, God will deliver you out of them all. (Psalm 34:19)

Stay in company with God and let Psalm 27:4 be your focus verse, One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

Don't worry about friends, family members and church folk that turn enemies, let those situations make you stronger.

Hope is Ahead! Don't give up!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment