Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Becareful With How You Treat People Now


And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him;  And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was no water in it. Genesis 37:23-24 KJV) 

And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck. Genesis 41:42  KJV

Becareful with how you treat people now because you may just happen to need them in the future! FACT!!!!!!!

He said, "Young man, I found you on the internet. I wanted to view a church service somewhere from the comfort of my home and I found your Internet Church - The Victory Centre - http://www.thevictorycentre.com/ . WoW - That is truly innovation. Your brother plays well. I was blessed!"

I smiled and the gentleman continued. "You're a very wise guy - you know that right? You must be reaching people all around the world, especially with your http://www.hopeisahead.com/ ministry website and http://www.d2bdifferent.com/.  Great work! I bought one of your books online already. I have to keep those devotionals with me all the time."

He continued, "Each person who reaches your network, helps to grow it expansely because word of mouth and technology are a great combination. Your wisdom certainly came from God. Once someone finds you one place on the internet, they'll instantly find out everything you do. That's how I found out that you can help me. I'm happy to meet you."

The gentleman wanted to use my Consulting Service at http://www.kwconsultingskn.com/ to purchase a business idea, along with a business plan and allow me to use my access to technology to market the start of his business. When he had contacted me via my website, he wanted to purchase a business idea that was unique and carried a different approach.

After meeting him shortly after landing in St. Kitts, we sat to discusss the document and my proposal. He said, "Young man, you're amazing. You did this? How old are you? How can you just think of workable ideas like that, lay out such a spectacular plan with startup capital and projections like it's a piece of cake. My money has been sitting on banks in fixed deposits making 4% -6% per annum for years. I wish I met you sooner."

I smiled and he said, "Can I take you with me?" I chuckled a bit. He said, "No, I'm serious. Your country would never know what they had until they lose you."

The gentleman continued. "You know sir, I'm a believer too and I see alot of potential in you. Just like Joseph, you're going to go through some trying times before you reach the top. You will go through some serious struggles. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Before I reached where I am today, I had hells getting there. NEVER  GIVE  UP."

The gentleman continued. "I was around 25 years old when I wanted to get a loan from the bank I banked with all my life. I had a business idea of opening a grocery shop in my state. They saw the money I was making from my salary, they saw I was saving and they declined my application. I immediately removed all my money from that bank and tried somewhere else. I was approved after my 3rd or 4th try at other institutions. They kept saying that the bigger groceries wouldn't let me survive. I had a different idea and approach and I NEVER GAVE UP until I got an investment from someone who believed in my dream.

After ten years of runnning it, I was able to buy four properties and put them up for rent, sell my grocery store and just cruise through the rest of my life."

I opened my eyes and was awed as I thought about my http://www.theinternetgrocery.com/ idea and how clients were rapidly starting to use this service.

He continued, "Don't act surprised. I don't have 1% of the brains that you have. You have ideas! You're a quick thinker. You do all these amazing things with technology yourself. You don't have to pay anyone to help you. Do you know what a company would have to pay to get this type of technology into their business? Do you know what advertisers would pay to get their product/service advertised on your network?

That is Wealth at your finger tips if you use it wisely. Never give up! You'll reach very far. Every trial and circumstance that you are going through or may go through, thank God for it because you're YOUNG. You'll know how to handle the future."

He started prophesying some things over my life. "You know what, we all have to becareful with how we treat people in life because you don't know where they'll end up. You to! Treat people well all the time. Mark my words, even make a journal. Many of those people who say bad things about you or call down your company now and not try to build up and encourage, they'll need you in the future."

"With your outside the box thinking, I can see that in the near future, with all your ideas, you'll be one of the biggest employers in your Federation. You'll help dozens of young people start businesses with a technology focus. You may probably open KVK  FINANCIAL and bring 2% - 3% loans to the table just because I feel your passion when I visit http://www.mmskn.org/  . You just want to help. Your energy and enthusiasm will draw accredited investors from all across the globe. You probably won't need a banker again.

"Wallace, you know what amazes me? It's just how you can stay by your PC or use your blackberry and stay connected. You help clients sell things. You help clients source better prices for any and everything and you ship through your own shipping service http://www.shopandshipskn.com/ with very little overheads. You truly have God's wisdom."

"You'll grow St. Kitts - Nevis alot!" He laughed and continued, "That's if someone doesn't steal you or buy you out before. It may just be me."

"Many people don't see the potential in people until they get to the top. Remember Joseph? He was hated for his dreams and had to suffer alot. He never lost his faith in God and he reached the top. Do you see how his situation changed in Genesis 41:42?"

"Mr. Khrystus Wallace, DON'T  GIVE  UP during these tough times, for someday, you'll receive just what Joseph received - his Miraculous Breakthrough. I'll tell all my colleagues about you and grow your network again. Never forget the small people who helped you, who invested, who stuck with you during rough times and didn't go elsewhere. Jot them down now and bless them in the future."

Friend, those words gave me another boost and more encouragement to NEVER  GIVE  UP. May I encourage you to treat everyone around you WELL now, because you just may not know where they'll reach in the future.

That child you may be abusing now School Teacher, he/she may be the one who has to cut you down on the operating table. That new entrepreneur that you simply rejected BANKER, you may just happen to need a job at his/her firm in the future when you're fired and still have obligations to meet. The worker that you don't treat well supervisor or bossman/lady, you would probably wish they sing a song for you while doing hospital visits when you're laying in a medical centre somewhere. Husbands and wives, treat each other WELL  NOW.

Friend, even when people treat you bad, still do good. The Bible says in Proverbs 25:22 For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Let's change our mindset from today. Let's becareful with how we treat people now. I need you, you need me. With a new mentality like this, our world would be a much better place.

HOPE  IS  AHEAD - NEVER  GIVE  UP!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment