Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Return of My Prodigal Father


For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry. ( Luke 15:24 KJV)

Daddy has come home!

From the very onset, permit me to wish my worldwide audience - Happy Easter 2012. Since Good Friday, I've been seeking God on what I should write about at this particular Resurrection Celebration time. He didn't respond until the wee hours of this morning - Saturday 7th. April. God told me to share about my current family situation because it will create a stir and enact change when it is heard and read from this day forth.

You see friend, it's always nice to read about forgiveness in the Bible and also to hear about many of the great stories penned in that God inspired book. What means so much more to me though, is when I live through certain experiences for myself.

There is always much talk about how God died on the cross and forgave us of our sins every Easter. Pulpit ministers and teachers usually use this time to also enforce the importance of forgiveness too. As human beings, forgiveness is usually easy to say but hard to do.

I watched the GOD in my mother operate this Easter Season. I watched her meek, gentle, forgiving spirit allow my father a place in her home again. I actually helped him move his items back into an apartment in my mom's house. Truly, it's the return of The Prodigal Father.

You see friend, my mom had to endure years of marriage pain as my father committed adultery. She had the stressing and trying time of divorcing my father and battling for marital assets for which she prevailed. She had to live in a society where the man she gave her heart to when she was 20 years old, married the woman who helped to wreck our home.

Now, as my father's second wife, is divorcing him, he's prostrate at the feet of his first wife - my mother - begging for mercy. This Easter Weekend, I saw my mom's heart, filled with bowels of compassion, hand an entire apartment in her house, over to my dad for FREE.

I listened quite attentively as she said how she felt about the hurt and the pain over the years, lay certain rules down and then place some hot meals in front of him to eat. She wasn't walking around with her mouth pushed up, or filled with anger. She was still doing what a virtuous woman does. When I woke this morning, she was doing some washing for him already, and it hasn't been 72 hours as yet.

I preach about forgiveness quite often, but to see it before my very eyes, from the woman who has raised me and taught me much about my faith, is truly a living testimony. Honestly, as I type, everything still feels like a cartoon. I've instructed my mom and dad to write their entire story in two separate books so Dare 2 Be Different can publish them. Having done that, I'll take experiences from both of their books, add my persperpective from a child's point of view and then seek funding to have our entire life story produced in a movie in the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis to help to save relationships and marriages all across the globe. This is our latest Dare 2 Be Different Project, so some of you locals will get a chance to be in a movie that will go international to help to save marriages.

This Easter, just like my prodigal dad has come home, may I appeal to husbands and wives who are caught up in adultery to ask forgiveness of their partners and go home. Save you marriage, save your family, save your generation. Forgive as Jesus Forgave.

Daddy has asked us forgiveness and we've forgiven him. I know it'll be hard to forget the pain and nothing can compensate for the missed years of an absent father, but just as God forgave, we too have. For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry. ( Luke 15:24 KJV)

Boyfriends and girl friends, aim to start and build your relationships on God as our website, http://www.loveshouldlast.com/ says, so that your family doesn't end up like mine. You'll hear full accounts in the future in my mother and father's books and in our Family movie that I'll be sure to direct.

Hope is Ahead.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment