Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lord Please Save Our Marriages

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. (Hebrews 13:4  KJV)

I've reached a point in my life where I'm a bit scared about getting married.

Our fully dedicated ministry prayer and support line rang (869-465-5914) and I answered. The lady on the other end confirmed that it was me and she was overly joyous. I wondered what was causing such an elaborate outpour of excitement.

We get calls, emails, texts, blackberry and facebook messages from all across the world with people going through different experiences. There is one thing I always reinforce with my team, that is to do what the Bible says in Ro 12:15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. So I started rejoicing somewhat, until I heard what she said.

Her words, "Brother Khrystus, my husband left the other day. We were married for 30 years you know and he left me. I'm soooo HAPPY and I would NEVER take him back because I had 30 years of HELL." She continued rejoicing.

I felt a bit awkward that I was rejoicing with the lady for what she was rejoicing about when she started rejoicing over the phone. In the back of my head, I said, Lord, Please save our marriages.

You see friend, I'm not married as yet and having to talk with and encourage so many married couples going through varying challenges, it scares me when I think of my future as a wedded man. With the worldwide divorce rate SKY  HIGH, the devil seems to be certainly enjoying this particular job of wrecking homes.

While I recommend doing all you can to save your marriage, I won't spend this time counselling. I prefer to use it wisely and guide other singles as they consider making that step. I gladly welcome your questions and responses for I know they are many.

Friend, always remember, what starts wrong in a relationship would NEVER end right. Many times you see the bad characteristics in your male or female partner and you still get married with high hopes things will change. From my dozens of marriage talks, things seldom change after marriage. Don't expect to marry an unsaved man or woman and then get angry when they don't want to come to church regularly.

. . . and the list goes on.

If he's lying now, he'll lie tomorrow. If she likes to flirt with men now while she's with you, and you always feel uncomfortable, what makes you think she'll change? While I do believe in privacy in a relationship, I also believe in couples being open too. So, if he / she get's edgy when you take up his/her Blackberry or Iphone, it's probably true that your other half is not being faithful. Yes, he/she may be having an intimate conversation or even be sharing different types of pictures.

I am a very firm believer that although technology is good, it contributes highly to the breakdown of many modern relationships (another topic by itself).

Singles, I believe once we follow God's word and aim to build our relationships on God and put our future in His hands, things have NO  CHOICE  but to work out. Dare 2 Be Different Int'l (SKN & KENYA) continues to place much emphasis on building LOVE and relationships that LAST. We always recommend to our international following to keep visiting and revisiting our simple GUIDE  WEBPAGE at http://www.loveshouldlast.com/

I know that I can't go through life being fearful about love and relationships or I'll end up single. Something I don't really want.

So, Honestly, deep down inside, I always dream about how I plan to live my life to ensure that I save my marriage when God gives the O.K for that special someone.

I write and stay fully occupied in ministry NOW because I know when "The Mrs. Wallace" probably comes by, I'll have to spend alot of time with her cuddling, loving, providing, giving her attention and keeping her happy 24-7. I know that it would be a crime to forget to go and cheer on Khrystus Jr. when he enters the Spelling B Competition or plays soccer in the Little League.

I know when I'm seated by my computer, just as I am now, and my wife comes and gives me an intimate kiss, I would have to leave everything else undone and. . . .

I know no matter how tired I am after a long night, I'll have to rise early to ensure that I keep family devotions and give my wife and kids a spirit filled send off every day.

I know, that although my middle names are "Work and Ideas," I'll have to make time to show up at my wife's office for no apparent reason just to give her a hug and some flowers and tell her I love her. I'll also have to make time to talk with my teenage daughter so that she knows for sure that her dad has her covered and she knows that if she is disrespected by some out of order gentleman, daddy is just a call away.

Saving my marriage would be saving a home, hence saving a generation.

I long to be The Father that I wish I had when I was a little boy. Marriage is honourable in all  - Hebrews 13:4a. It was ordained by God to last. Once we build our relationships on God and work at making them last, God will surely Save Our Marriages. Look and See!

Hope is Ahead for Marriages and Relationships built on God!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment