Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, April 27, 2012

Just Try To Do What Is Right (Goshman - Police Pulled me Over)


And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of the LORD: that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, (Deuteronomy 6:18  KJV)

We are not perfect, but let's always TRY to do what is RIGHT!

While my best friend and I were driving pass The Basseterre Police Station on Cayon Street - St. Kitts yesterday, a police shouted my last name and pulled me over. I immediately back checked to see if our seatbelts were on and I knew that I wasn't on my cell phone.

As he approached, I wondered what the issue was now. He cleared the traffic, bent over and looked into the passenger window and started to speak. This is what he said. "Wallace, I just want to commend you for what you did the other day on Independence Square Street. It was nice of you to hand back the money."

I was in AWE! You see friend, about two to three weeks ago, while walking down West Independence Square street in Basseterre, St. Kitts, a gentleman, who seemed to be a tourist, dropped a small stack of money and continued walking. When I looked down, I saw it, picked it up and quickly called and restored the man his portion.

Let me be honest and down to earth now. I never try to walk around and portray myself as some PERFECT  SAINT. I believe by sharing with young people especially and others what goes through my mind sometimes, it would help to show them that I am real too. It would also guide them as they deal with the circumstances of life. So, here's what I was thinking when I saw the cash on the road.

"WOW - a blessing from God. He knows how to provide eh." This would have come in handy as I was just going to deal with my small courier business - http://www.shopandshipskn.com/ . I then thought, God won't deprive someone else to satisfy my desires and I wouldn't want anyone to not restore what belongs to me. This wouldn't be RIGHT either. Thus I restored the man his money.

As I walked off, I felt good in my heart. I had done my good deed for the day. As I walked, I remember my mom always telling us about a statement our grandfather always made while she and her siblings were growing up. It forever lives in our hearts and minds. This is what she said, that he always said. "WHEN  YOU  THINK  NOBODY  WATCHING,  SOMEBODY  ALWAYS  WATCHING!"

Friend, I felt good - real good to hear the officer commend me. He wasn't just an officer - mind you. He was the Head of The Criminal Investigation Unit at The Basseterre Police Station. What was he doing out on the street? He's suppose to be in his office? Or at a crime scene? Nobody would expect such a high ranking officer to be patroling too. What a man to catch you in the crime. (Commendations to him and the Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force. They're really keeping their eyes everywhere)

To make matters worse, it was just approximately one week earlier, he had stopped me on the road, shook my hand and commended me for writing on http://www.hopeisahead.com/. His words, "Wallace, you're doing a good thing with those emails. I actually take the time out to read through each of them. Real Inspiring. I always wonder though, where do you get the time?"

So, do you understand how life works? I would have lost a Hope is Ahead reader who would have told another reader who would have told another reader about what I did, had I taken the money for myself.  Let's just always try our best to do what is right.

Honestly friend, I know each of us wait for our financial miracle to come rushing in. While we wait, let's be cautious and always TRY  TO  DO  WHAT  IS  RIGHT.  When we slip up, ask for FORGIVENESS and get back on the RIGHT  TRACK.

God's promise in Deutoromony is conditional. If we do that which is RIGHT and GOOD in the sight of God, we will get to possess the GOOD  LANDAnd thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of the LORD: that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, (Deuteronomy 6:18  KJV)

I believe the phrase possess the GOOD  LAND, means that we will be BLESSED and OVERLY  BLESSED  for our RIGHT  DOINGS  and  GOOD  ACTIONS.

And so friend, let's DO  RIGHT  and  wait together. I don't know about you, but I stay dreaming BIG. One day, when God is getting ready to open us the windows of heaven, and pour us out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10

Everyone will stand amazed that . . .

You are driving a top class vehicle!
You are living in a fancy house.!
Your children have gone off to university even though it looked like you couldn't afford it.
You have money galore on the bank!

Once you do what is right - God will bless! You won't always be struggling! God works in mysterious ways to bless, I won't be surprised if dozens of Police Departments from around the world, who read Dare 2 Be Different's Hope Devotionals, start printing customized FORCE-WEAR with my company - http://www.shopkvk.com/ or http://www.kvkdeals.com/  just because God was happy I gave back what wasn't mine.

Don't deprive yourself of your blessings to gratify your own selfish desires. Just Try To Do What Is Right!

Hope is Ahead!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment