Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Living In Hell And Nobody Knows It



Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. (Hosea 6:1  KJV)

"Brother Khrystus, I'm Living In Hell And Nobody Knows It." Those were the soft spoken words of this client at the very start of our Hope Session.

From the moment I said good morning, the lady just started talking and talking and talking. I can see that she wanted to let it all out. She wanted to empty her system because I guess she really didn't know when we'll get time again. She had suddenly found herself on our Dare 2 Be Different Hope is Ahead mailing list and said that that's all she was hanging on too for the past months before she mustered up the courage to get in contact with our ministry.

She spoke for about forty to fifty minutes non stop and then she said, "I want you to tell me your honest opinion of my situation and if there is any hope for me."

I honestly liked her straight up approach, so I didn't have to prepare her one bit for what I was about to say. I asked God to give me the right words to say, yet not to water down anything. I then turned to the lady so we could meet eye to eye and then began to speak.

I said, "Friend, you haven't done anything beyond forgiveness. God can fix your situation and turn your mounring into dancing." She started smiling a bit. I continued, "If you want peace and a change, you must turn yourself over to Jesus today and walk right out of the mess."

She got a bit serious and started looking away. She then said, "I don't know if I can trust Jesus now. I just don't want to start and stop." I responded, "I wasn't the one who said that I was living in hell and wanted a change, right?" She agreed.

We each have to take responsibility and decide to prepare our minds for a new shift if we really want to be delivered. I think a five year old child could have picked out her sin that was causing such damage in her life. She knew it too, but wasn't prepared to change, yet wants God's intervention.

After some more guidance and empowerment, I won another soul for Jesus Christ. I ensured that I told the lady, as I tell each new convert that gets saved under my ministry, that the process isn't instant, but rather a gradual and persistant effort to learn and grow in Christ is needed.

As I drove away from our meeting place, I began to think how easy it is to be released from the chains that have people bound to sin and the enemy and that have them living a HELL on Earth. Friend, all we have to do many times, is to repent - let go of the sin and let God do the rest. Some of us simply need to renew our covenant with Jesus and make up in our minds to go all the way for him.

Changing the hellish situation that you may be going through just requires a RETURNING unto the Lord in order for healing and binding of wounds to come

Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. (Hosea 6:1  KJV)

Hope is Ahead!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment