Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gun Shots Again!

Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16  KJV)

"Preacher Help Me! Help Me! Help Me" he begged. I wondered what was the issue now as I held the receiver. "Is there any Hope For Me?" he asked. "Is there any Hope for me?" he asked again.

From the tone of his voice, I can see that he was in DESPERATE need of some type of intervention. I told him what I say to people when I minister to them in a HOPE SESSION. I told him my popular pulpit message and I told him my theme for ALL my devotionals on http://www.hopeisahead.com/ - THERE IS HOPE  AHEAD  FOR  ALL.

I responded in the affirmative. "Yes young man, there is HOPE for you! Jesus doesn't care where you were, what you've done or how unclean and guilty you feel. There is HOPE for you!"

When he explained his situation to me, he mentioned that he was a GANG BOY trying to come out. He continued, "You know this gang thing keeps you locked and I live in the ghetto in my country so I feel every bullet I hear is meant for me since I am trying to get out and change my life. I was Mr. Tough Man - but I'm scared now. Ever so often it's GUN  SHOTS and GUN SHOTS  AGAIN."

I took the opportunity to share my faith and tell him about the peace that Jesus offers once we are willing to accept it. He didn't hesistate. He wanted to ensure that if he were to die that afternoon, he would go to heaven. He was tired of living in fear and wanted that peace that Jesus offers -
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16  KJV)

I was happy to know that Dare 2 Be Different International, a four year old ministry that I founded when I was 21 years old in St. Kitts (Caribbean), wasn't just reaching our local audience, but we were reaching and impacting the WORLD.

Friend, it may not be gun shots, but it may be another issue that keeps you fearful and restless. It's 12:44am as I type and I don't understand why God inspired me to write this particular devotional at this particular time to encourage you, but in obedience I did. I beg of you to recognize that you can be fully free from today if you repent and ask Jesus into your life forever.



Are You Saved? Live for Jesus in 2012. Learn How to make that step, visit:http://www.kwforchrist.com/gpage1.html 


Khrystus Wallace, President & Techno-Evangelist 
http://www.d2bdifferent.com/     


Our Ministry's Aim this year is to raise enough funds to acquire The Dare 2 Be Different Int'l Mission Centre.    


We are dedicating all resources from fund raising efforts to this initiative. That means, every dollar from our book sales, donations, Album sales, eStore, Hope T-shirts, Activities, Pledges etc goes to building this IMPACT CENTRE.   

Act Now - Sow a 2012 Faith Seed of $2.12 or $20.12 or $200.12 or $2000.12 or more into the work we are doing. 

Mail Your Seed to: 
Dare 2 Be Different Int'l, P. O Box 2310, Basseterre, St. Kitts  or 

Dare 2 Be Different Int'l, 2221 NE 164th Street, Suite 304, North Miami Beach. FL. 33160, USA 

Purchase a Product from our eStore  today at:http://www.d2bdifferent.com/eStore.htm  

No comments:

Post a Comment