Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Let's Learn from Bounty Hand Towel Paper and NEVER Give Up


When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. (Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV)

Bounty Hand Towel Never Seems to Give Up!

While in church this morning, I had to retire to the bathroom to wash my face after a child spat on me while we were greeting. (That's another topic about training our children RIGHT, that I'll write on in the future.)

When I was finished, I took one piece of bounty hand towel from the serving Usher to dry my hands. I did use it until my hands were completely dry. Sometime into the service, while the preacher was preaching, I noticed I hadn't discarded it and it was on the seat next to me. (Do you know how we sometimes find little things to do while people are presenting?)

Thus, I took it up, opened it out and held it for the wind to dry it. A few seconds after, since I was sweating, I used the bounty towel that was dried, to wipe my face dry. It still didn't tear so I dried it again. When it was dried, I folded it and put it in my shirt pocket.

Note: I didn't say I was going to use it again, but what amazed me is that the Bounty advertisement I usually see on the television is for real - BOUNTY  NEVER  GIVES  UP!

There is a lesson that we all can learn from the bounty hand towel. We too, even when used, abused, suffering, going through our trials and difficulties, we MUST  NEVER  GIVE  UP! Even when we are knocked down and laying on the floor, we should still push FORWARD!

We are guided in the book of Deuteronomy to never be fearful when evil comes up on us. This passage of scripture says even when there are enemies and horses and chariots or people more than us, DO  NOT  BE  AFRAID. I believe that means DO  NOT  GIVE  UP  TOO.

I believe the bounty hand towel got it's Never Give Up motto from Deuteronomy 20:1 (PARAPHASED  FOR  EMPHASIS  ONLY) - When thou goest out to DRY water on kitchen counters, and seest wet hands and persons blowing their noses and other challenging napkin tasks, be not afraid of accomplishing the task in ONE  PIECE: do not depend on the help of other napkins, for the BOUNTY  BRAND is with thee, which has continued to work and prove itself for years.

Just as Bounty Hand Towel is bold, let us be bold also and Never Give Up Recognizing that our God is with us.  When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. (Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV)

Once we aim to HOLD  ON and NEVER  GIVE  UP like BOUNTY, HOPE  IS  AHEAD  for us all.

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment