Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Let Go and Follow God

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.  (Mark 10:21  KJV)

The problem that is affecting so many people around the world today is that we want to keep holding on to our earthly possessions and close friends and family members, and this many times keeps us back from following God and progressing in life.

Sometimes the people around you are not excited about your dreams and visions like you are and the become a hindrance and you don't recognize it. It could be family or friends. Sometimes we get so caught up with our possessions that we fail to realize how we've been neglecting God.

God caused me to have a slight crash and shake up in business last year in order for Him to get my attention. How Sad! He caused things to become so slow at www.kvkenterprises.com that it got me a bit down, worried and ready to give up. God then told me to start writing these Hope Devotionals on www.hopeisahead.com and share them with the world.

He told me to focus more on HIS work that he wants to do through ministry and build and push all our other ministry websites.

The Caribbean's 1st Fully Dedicated Internet Church - www.thevictorycentre.com
Love Should Last Youth Guidance Website - www.loveshouldlast.com
Dare 2 Be Different International (SKN) - www.d2bdifferent.com
Dare 2 Be Different International (KENYA) - www.daretobedifferentkenya.com
Hope Is Ahead - www.hopeisahead.com
The Global Spotlight - www.theglobalspotlight.com
Our Online Magazine - www.daringdifferently.com (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Our Internet Radio - www.d2bdradio.com (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

That's when things slowly started changing. God just wanted me to stop holding on so tightly on earthly dreams and possessions and start following him. From the moment I started writing and sharing with the world, God expanded my market and slowly increased my territories. Readers from all across the world started making small orders with me and I was awed.

I had to and still have to suffer because I was neglecting God and just using my talents in the world. I have to play catch up now with ministry doings. That's why I do so much for the Master online.

After orders started trickling in from around the world, God told me to build www.thecaribbeanprintshop.com to take Caribbean Printing Orders and www.thesupplyshopinc.com to take USA and International Printing Orders. What He saw, I didn't. God knew that expanding my business market, would also expand support for my ministry so I can do more with the youth and make a global impact. He slowly started preparing me for my Jabez Blessing.

I was just holding on TIGHTLY to my business when in fact I was to be holding on TIGHTLY to God and let him direct my path and business and ministry doings. Things haven't fully turned around yet, I am in need of working capital to expand, but instead of worrying about that and wondering if banks would approve my business plan and ideas, I am holding on tightly to God and trusting him.

Maybe, just maybe, just how he allowed me to start receiving international orders, he may just send an international accredited investor that is seeing the amazing things God is doing through Dare 2 Be Different International - www.d2bdifferent.com to either invest in my business or give a gift to my ministry.

I patiently wait for God to open up more opportunties for me to travel the globe and preach the gospel and get to distribute my books that I've written, "God's Prescription For Positive Living I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII." I have no doubt that one day, the short dramas that my ministry produced and posted on youtube will come in front of the right people that God allows and we'll reach further a field. The key for me and for all of us is to stop trying to do it all ourselve, but Let Go and Follow God and he'll open the windows of heaven and pour us out all that we need. Opportunties, Breakthroughs, Blessings, Healing and the list goes on.

Many times we just have to let go and follow God just as Jesus told the young man in Mark 10:21  KJV
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

What or who are you holding on to today that is keeping you back from following God? Is it a good friend? A family member, your house, your car, your money, a sex life outside of marriage, privileges to a will, a position on your job?

What is it? You have probably been suffering and worrying all your life because you have been holding on to the wrong things and wrong people. Why not hold on to God TODAY.

Hope is Ahead when you let go and follow God!

Are You Saved? Live for Jesus in 2012. Learn How to make that step, visit:http://www.kwforchrist.com/gpage1.html 


Khrystus Wallace
President,Techno-Evangelist, Motivational Speaker, Preacher, Youth Advocate
http://www.d2bdifferent.com/     


Our Ministry's Aim this year is to raise enough funds to acquire The Dare 2 Be Different Int'l Mission Centre.    


We are dedicating all resources from fund raising efforts to this initiative. That means, every dollar from our book sales, donations, Album sales, eStore, Hope T-shirts, Activities, Pledges etc goes to building this IMPACT CENTRE.   

Act Now - Sow a 2012 Faith Seed of $2.12 or $20.12 or $200.12 or $2000.12 or more into the work we are doing. 

Mail Your Seed to: 
Dare 2 Be Different Int'l, P. O Box 2310, Basseterre, St. Kitts  or 

Dare 2 Be Different Int'l, 2221 NE 164th Street, Suite 304, North Miami Beach. FL. 33160, USA 

Purchase a Product from our eStore  today at:http://www.d2bdifferent.com/eStore.htm  

No comments:

Post a Comment