Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Heartless Teachers Continue to Kick Students Out of School

Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: (1 Peter 3:8  KJV)

EVERYONE deserves a chance!

Just so my worldwide audience could know, at the end of the July, 2012 semester/term across the Federation of St. Kitts-Nevis and probably around other Caribbean islands, dozens of fourth (4th) form students received their GOOD-BYE  - END  OF  SCHOOL  CAREER  notice and would NEVER be allowed to ever sit CXC - Caribbean Examination Council Exams under their school roof at all. (CXC is what most Caribbean High Schoolers write as a final exam before moving on to Tertiary Education or University)

HEARTLESS!

I wonder where are the bowels of COMPASSION talked about in 1 John 3:17. Where are they? Dare 2 Be Different International (www.d2bdifferent.com) makes no bones about it - ALL  STUDENTS  SHOULD  BE  GIVEN  A  CHANCE. I strongly believe that Ministries of Education around the Caribbean should ensure that some type of POLICY is enacted so that students will leave with a reputable certificate, whether it is ACADEMICALLY or TECHNICALLY based.

All students won't love Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics like me. God made some people to be professionals with their hands. Another thing that society has done wrong, is to make young people feel that only people who set out to become doctors and lawyers and bankers would be successful in life.

YOUNG  PEOPLE -  THAT  IS  FAR  FROM  THE  TRUTH. I do have all my requirements to start Medical School, but since I left school at 15, I've been dirtying my hands with ink printing t-shirts at www.kvkenterprises.com - a business I started at age 13. I also dirty my clothes and hurt my back lifting packages which include clothes, barrels, washing machines, fridges, irrigation hoses etc for my www.shopandshipskn.com clients So, you can achieve something in life even if you are not ACADEMICALLY  INCLINED. You are SPECIAL! There is HOPE  FOR  YOU!  YOU  CAN  MAKE  IT  TOO! YOU  CAN  REACH  FAR! Don't worry with the heartless teachers that wrote you off or are constantly threatening you with the statement of throwing you out of school. I know about it, I was TIRED of hearing it being uttered to the slower students in my class, but God didn't make me so bold to talk out yet. He had his reason why.


Don't worry with the teachers that WROTE  YOU  OFF! They have their children coming up. Suppose you become a teacher and decide to do the same thing to the children of teachers that are coming up, just what the priests and judges did in Deuteronomy 19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.

That means the VICTIMIZATION and HEARTLESSNESS would NEVER end. Even if you become a teacher as a student who was kicked out of school, always remember that vengeance belongs to God. Romans 12:19

Dare 2 Be Different International stands with ALL  THOSE  WHO  WERE  KICKED  OUT  OF  SCHOOL and we plan to get radical about it and raise a Caribbean Campaign about it so it comes to an IMMEDIATE HALT. Don't worry - we print our own t-shirts, polos, pens, pencils, banners, posters, bandanas. We build our own websites, produce our own audio and video commercials and youtube videos and we have hundreds upon hundreds of Caribbean followers and email recipients. We will let our voices be heard as we advocate against KICKING  STUDENTS  OUT  OF  SCHOOL. We ISSUE  ADVANCE  WARNING  to teachers and schools around the Caribbean.

From September 2012, our CHANCE message will be in front the eyes of heartless teachers and head teachers all around the Caribbean. Many of them are not doing their jobs teaching you and working with you, but they are quick to throw you OUT. Not fair!!!!

Don't worry students - I know how it feels. My grades dropped in 4th Form and having gone through all A1s, I was demoted to 5A2. Teachers didn't ask A or B as to why the star that was always in the top 5 in his class or out representing my school winning essay competitions or debates, had suddenly dropped in his performance. They didn't wonder why the little boy who was giving the school a name and was always in newpapers under the heading, "KHRYSTUS  WALLACE  SCORES ANOTHER  POINT  FOR  VERCHILDS  HIGH" wasn't performing well. They never sent me to the school counsellor to see if my parent's divorce situation was affecting me.

I was left to work out my own salvationa and teachers uncaringly and heartlessly kicked me in 5A2. If I wasn't a strong willed person, it could have affected me for LIFE. Do you think many of the young men that are in gangs want to be there? Do you think that many of them in jail want to be there? Do you think that many that are smoking, want to be there? While some of it is family oriented, I want to suggest emphatically that SOME  OF  IT  IS  BECAUSE  TEACHERS  WROTE  THEM  OFF, KILLED  THEIR  SELF  ESTEEM and  REFUSED TO  WORK  WITH  THEM. And so, they joined a street family who cared.

If you don't know, it's very easy to get accepted in a street family. Once you're rejected and show your interest in a gang group, you're in. I've never said this before, but many of the young men to whom I get down to earth with on the side of the road just to minister, and print some free t-shirts at times to get to their heart, have told me on countless occassions, that I'm a good man and I always look out for them and if any one messes with me they'll deal with them. I tell you it's easy to get accepted. So sometime ago, when my store was broken into, they went and found the culprits and brought them to me. I forgave them, just to teach all of them a lesson about forgiveness. The Police Never Got Back To Me Till This Day. See who found them? The Rejects of SOCIETY who I was giving a little attention. That's all the young people need.

Anyway, back to my devotional. As God would have it, he used the demotion to make a public example of the school. It was the first time in the history of St. Kitts-Nevis (I believe) an A2 student became Valedictorian.

I am not using any one else's story. I am using MINE. You can make it even if you were kicked out by heartless teachers who sat to decide your faith. Don't give up!

Having graduated Valedictorian at 15, I immediately got a passion to start PERSONALLY  TEACHING  SCHOOL  KICKOUTS from every school in St. Kitts. (I don't call them school-dropouts, because they didn't drop out - they were KICKED  OUT, THROWN ASIDE, CONDEMNED and LEFT  TO  DIE).

When they started coming to my classes each September to April, I worked tirelessly with them. Sometimes up to 10pm and 11pm and my mother would beg me to take some rest. I registered them MYSELF for CXC and I got the local Ministry of Education Examination Registrar to recognize my facility - The KVK LEARNING INSTITUTE (Yes I try everything) because I didn't want their grades to show up under any other organization but mine. I wanted to prove a point.

When their results came back each year, ALL of these SCHOOL  KICKOUTS returned with passes. 3 subjects, 4 subjects, 5 subjects and maximum 6 subjects. All of which I taught myself from 16 years old and I wasn't a trained teacher. I always encouraged them and their parents to go and show the school teachers the results they were deprived of.

My facility became so recognized, that the Ministry of Education approved it as a CXC Examination Centre to write EDPM and Information Technology. My work with young people especially in Information Technology gained me the title of training the MOST  participants in the Government Run YES PROGRAMME. I didn't just teach them the computer, I created a business labs program to teach them how to use their skills and talents to make life. Some of them still have their businesses today because Dare 2 Be Different International worked with them. It was after that government run program ended, we launched the Dare 2 Be Different International Mission Mobilization Programme for our young people where we work with them bit by bit. www.mmskn.org (We lack funding, so we keep it on a down-low until God sends its approval.

I believe you can sense my passion. I believe that's why my listenership continues to grow on Dominion Radio 91.5FM every Saturday at 11am EST because I am not afraid to talk out and represent the youth.
Heartless Teachers SHOULD  NOT Continue to Kick Students Out of School. They deserve a CHANCE at life.

Don't expect ANY  CHANGE  TO  COME unless Dare 2 Be Different makes it a Caribbean Public Issue as we will if God allows us to see September 2012. Even if I have to stand ALONE and MARCH alone - That's OK. Even if my team steps out and disassociate themselves from me before it becomes a political issue, I am prepared to STAND  ALONE  for our young people that are being disenfranchised in our Caribbean Schools - especially in my homeland St. Kitts Nevis.

Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: (1 Peter 3:8  KJV)

Where has the compassion, love, pity and courtesy in the hearts of our teachers gone? Don't they care anymore? Why don't they work with the students and go the extra mile? Have they become too relaxed? Are Education Officers not keeping teachers on their toes and ensuring they do their jobs? Are charts only for TEACHER  TRAINEES and when they complete their courses, the walls of classrooms both primary and high REMAIN  EMPTY?

Should Dare 2 Be Different check on that and keep you the world informed? Are children retaliating and considered RUDE because teachers pay special attention to the BRIGHT  ONES? I know of this unfairness too - REMEMBER  I  WAS  CONSIDERED  BRIGHT  AND  ABOVE  AVERAGE - so I do know about my SPECIAL  TREATMENT.

I remember seeing a mother cry and cry and cry when she came to collect her child's results from my hands one year. I was only 19 years then. I wasn't even a recognized teacher or trained teacher. I have never attend the Clarence Fitzory Bryant College and never went on ANY  TEACHING  COURSE.

God just blessed me with PATIENCE and DETERMINATION. (Something that many of our teachers of today lack). When I handed her the CXC paper bearing the results of her daughter that was kicked out of school, and who she enrolled at my facility, she had passed all 6 subjects that I taught her and she did get a distinction.

This was a young lady that was KICKED  OUT  OF  SCHOOL by a group of teachers deciding students faith and future. DARE  2  BE  DIFFERENT  SAYS - NO  MORE  OF  THAT! Teachers - I will stage protests outside your high schools and remain down on my knees until they burn me and then let the international media take pictures of them. I will  wear a t-shirt everyday marked - GIVE  STUDENTS  A  CHANCE and POSTERS in my hand. I will go down to the Ministry of Education and do the same thing. I do write my own CNN iReports and for other news agencies that you don't know about. I will create a new blog solely to speak out about it. I will conduct my own surveys, voice and video too to get stories of the KICKOUTS who didn't give up from Caribbean Schools, to show the world where they are today. (You can contact us if you are one)

I think governments need to hire me to help advise them impartially with regards to our youth in every area of YOUTH POLICY. God has given me that talent and I believe I'll do a good job. Since that is highly unlikely, I built my own website to tell the world what I would do for our young people as I walk up an imaginery path as Prime Minister. Visit my new website - Khrystus Wallace For Prime Minister - www.kwforpm.com . It's top three readers and top responses come from Russia, United States and Canada.

Goverment needs to put IMMEDIATE  funding into technical and vocational programs around the Caribbean. This is ONE way of getting young people positively occupied. If I had enough money, I would do alot of things to make an impact. One would be to make my training institution bigger so it can reach out to more youth and take them down the right path and show them that there is really HOPE  AHEAD. Although I wish it could happen tomorrow, I patiently wait because I believe one day, my Dare 2 Be Different Mission Centre Dream will get the all the funding it needs and we will see mini mission centres on every continent in the world. We would be responsible for helping to POSITIVELY  ENACT  CHANGE  in our youth all around the world and will go down in history as the INTERNATIONAL  VOICE  OF  OUR  YOUTH. Hope is ahead for them all.

There is HOPE for our young people - Dare 2 Be Different International DEMANDS that we STOP WRITING  THEM  OFF! Do you think Jesus would have done that?


Khrystus Wallace, President and Youth Advocate
www.d2bdifferent.com

www.kwforpm.com - Khrystus Wallace for Prime Minister (A Dare 2 Be Different Division Speaking out on behalf of our youth)

No comments:

Post a Comment