Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Not Because You Drive A Truck, Doesn't Mean You Don't Drive A Car (PIC INSIDE)

But the LORD sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken. (Jonah 1:4  KJV)

Brother Bob Holbert, the missionary from North Carolina who God used some sixteen (16) years ago to lead me to Christ is in St. Kitts for evening Vacation Bible School at Calvary Baptist Tabernacle, St. Pauls St. Kitts.



Imagine, he has probably been coming on this missionary trip for over 20 years now - That is faithfullness, dedication and committment. When we sat at the beginning of this week to talk, laugh and have fun, he commended me for my obedience to the Lord to encourage the world and also not being afraid to warn during my Hope Devotionals - something many ministers of the Gospel are afraid to do now because they seek popularity.

He did say that God had put alot of talent and potential and wisdom in one man, and pointed me to a particular scripture in Proverbs which I don't remember, which reminded me that I should always be MOST  APPRECIATIVE  to GOD  ONLY for doing that.

While discussing my fearless approach towards warning the world and talking out about many things that are not in order, or that is happening in the church or that is hurting the youth and membership, he made a statement and I had to ask excuse to email it to my ministry office computer. This is what he said, "Not because you drive a truck, doesn't mean you don't drive a car."

I'm a student of Literature and I thank Mrs. Dorothy Warner and Mrs. Jonace Hall-Herbert from the Verchilds High School for doing a great job at teaching our Class of 2002 (www.vhsclassof2002.com) to THINK  DEEP. When I got home, I thought and had to say ohhhhhhh - HOW  TRUE!

Too many of US as Christians are living a double standard life around the world and it is keeping away others from coming into the KINGDOM. Are you one?

Do you follow the news? There is too much talk of Homosexual pastors and priests and ministers in the news. Those that are not in the news, members know about what is happening and keeping it quiet. It is not America alone, is is slowly but surely creeping into our Caribbean Isles.

We now have fornicators leading the choir and worship and playing the drums and falling out in the spirit.

We now see people talking in tongues and abusing their wives.

We now see people who are backbiting and gossiping or giving their bosses the most trouble being the biggest prayer warriors in at their church.

We have many ministers of the gospel around the world who do not have their own house or marriage in order but are telling others what to do.

We now see Christians  in work places as some of the most devious, deceptive people there. WHY is this so?

Too many of US have grown to display one image in and around church and another one outside. "Not because you drive a truck, doesn't mean you don't drive a car."

As a youth advocate, I will continue to contend that many of us are are CONFUSING our YOUNG  PEOPLE and those who just got saved and those we want to take up the mantle. We are CONFUSING THEM with our double standard lives. Did you visit www.askbrotherkhrystus.com and see the question a young person sent in recently? If not, let me share the question, you can visit my website for the response.

Question: Brother Khrystus, I asked my Pastor to help me out financially because I lost my job, couldn't find one for a long, long time and still had my obligations to meet. I did tell him that I'll pay him back, but he now wants to take advantage of me and my body and he is married to such a beautiful wife who loves the Lord and The Church and he is ALWAYS  FULL  OF  THE  SPIRIT - I'm totally CONFUSED. What should I do?

Is this Pastor driving both a TRUCK  and  CAR?  STOP! Don't JUDGE HIM because many of us are doing the VERY  SAME  THING, just in another way.  IT  IS  IMPERATIVE  THAT  WE  REPENT - TODAY!!!!!!

Friend, I am going to slow down from today, examine MY  LIFE, go deeper into the WORD  OF  GOD, repent and PRAY  MORE. I am a Child of God and shouldn't be complaining of challenging times at www.kvkenterprises.com.

Is it that God is tired of something or things in my life and he is punishing me like JONAH?
But the LORD sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken. (Jonah 1:4  KJV)

Is he breaking me just so I can slow down and deal with somethings in my life because so I can come out even stronger for him? I knew he took me down very low last year that's how he got me to start writing to encourage the world on September 19th 2011. From many of the daily emails, blackberry messages, phone calls, I know that the world looks out for my encouragement through www.hopeisahead.com

God shouldn't have had to BREAK ME  LIKE  that to get me to use my TALENT for him. I had www.kvkenterprises.com all across the globe, and as a child of God, nothing much about HIM was being put on the internet about HIM and it was GOD who gave me the skill.

 (That has all changed now - we control the words  HOPE  IS  AHEAD on nearly all search engines around the globe which we are really reaching the WORLD  NOW, and we will soon be in full control of the words - DARE  TO  BE  DIFFERENT. I'm working on that. But God shouldn't have had to break me to get some attention.) Is He doing that to you too and you think your problems are the result of the enemy? MAYBE  NOT.

We have ALL FALLEN SHORT in some area in our lives. I do not care how HOLY we may play or act or talk, we MUST  ALL REPENT and stop driving both Trucks and Cars. It should be either or. I believe, honestly that many of us are keeping back the blessing that God has for us because of our DISOBEDIENCE and double-standard life, this is simply why we are not recieving the pouring out of a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10

When God has enough, then it's destruction time. Remember in Sodom and Gomorrah's Day? And Noah's day? Remember because of the attitude of the the children of Israel, God had to wipe out an entire generation and not let them enter the promised land?

Numbers 20:12 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.

And so. . . .are we out of order? Are we facing possible DESTRUCTION again from the mighty hand of God because we are driving both TRUCKS and CARS?

I honestly paused just now and wondered, "Would www.kvkenterprises.com ever be successful? Am I too focused on meeting a deadline of September 19th 2012 to publish all 7 books titled "God's Prescription For Positive Living I, II, III. IV, V, VI, VII?  Is this focus on my books and my excitement of having an international following reading these devotionals and contacting me from around the world affecting my ministry, getting to my head, and pushing God out of the picture?

Is it that God has a big investor or seed sower out there waiting to contact me to invest in www.kvkenterprises.com or bless the ministry so we could build our Dare 2 Be Different International Mission Centre? But because I may be possibly driving a TRUCK and CAR too - God is holding back what he has for me?

Is it that God is saying to me, "Khrystus - You are your own boss and you dictate how your day goes, but you are finding yourself BUSY about everything and not spending time with me and so I will hold back your blessing UNTIL?"

I think I smell destruction AHEAD, more pain, harder economic times, more trouble in our lives IF - WE DON'T  REPENT - RIGHT NOW and MOVE  DIFFERENTLY?

Is our doom and our destruction much closer that the HOPE that I always talk about because we are PLAYING  CHURCH  and PLAYING  CHRISTIAN?

If God were to float an ARK outside the nearest dock in your country and let an angel from the sky declare to the world that ALL  WHO  ARE  LIVING  A  CLEAN  LIFE  IN  MY  SIGHT -  STEP  INTO  THE  ARK -  Will you be one making a step?

I beg of us - ALL. Let us consider our ways and repent. What Brother Bob said is so true, Not Because You Drive A Truck, Doesn't Mean You Don't Drive A Car.

It should either be a TRUCK  or  a CAR. A life for Jesus or one for the enemy. There are no two ways about that. I am not perfect, neither was Peter, he had sinned - he lied three times, but God still used him mightily. Many times when the great prophets in Bible days spoke - no one listened. I smell destruction AHEAD unless.

My thinking may be quite UNPOPULAR and since I also recieve many devotionals from many different ministry's, I know this devotional may be a bit SCARY, but it's just from God's mouth to ALL  OF  US.  ALL  OF US - ME  TOO!

Hope is Ahead for all of us if we REPENT and decide to be BETTER people and LIVE  FOR  GOD.


Are You Saved? Live for Jesus in 2012. Learn How to make that step, visit:http://www.kwforchrist.com/gpage1.html 


Khrystus Wallace
President,Techno-Evangelist, Motivational Speaker, Preacher, Youth Advocate
http://www.d2bdifferent.com/     


Our Ministry's Aim this year is to raise enough funds to acquire The Dare 2 Be Different Int'l Mission Centre.    


We are dedicating all resources from fund raising efforts to this initiative. That means, every dollar from our book sales, donations, Album sales, eStore, Hope T-shirts, Activities, Pledges etc goes to building this IMPACT CENTRE.   

Act Now - Sow a 2012 Faith Seed of $2.12 or $20.12 or $200.12 or $2000.12 or more into the work we are doing. 

Mail Your Seed to: 
Dare 2 Be Different Int'l, P. O Box 2310, Basseterre, St. Kitts  or 

Dare 2 Be Different Int'l, 2221 NE 164th Street, Suite 304, North Miami Beach. FL. 33160, USA 

Purchase a Product from our eStore  today at:http://www.d2bdifferent.com/eStore.htm  

No comments:

Post a Comment