Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Confess Mr. Commissioner of Police - I'm Sorry and I Confess:I Had To Take Him Out Myself

For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. (2 Corinthians 12:8 KJV)

While deep into thought and work on my office computer earlier in the week, I got such a shocker that made me scream out loud.

He dashed into my homebased business quickly because one of my outer doors was open and he was quickly out of sight. I ran from my office to try and find his location, something quite foolish because he could have attacked me, but I was unsuccessful.

I immediately got very, very, very angry and I decided I wasn't going to call the police, I was going to take matters into my own hands. I was going to take him out. From reading my Hope Devotionals over the last 8 months, I believe that you would have learnt that I am someone who is always determined and persistent.

I didn't call my mother or brother for backup, I felt that I could handle the situation myself and I devised a plan in my mind to do just that. Having carefully searched each room for him, I was unsuccessful. He seemed to have gotten away. Have you noticed when ever they get away one time, they aways seem to try again another time? How foolhardy!

I didn't procrastinate at all. I knew exactly where to get the tools to take him out and properly decompose of his body. I bought several options. I wanted to leave no trace of my actions at all, especially since I know that the St. Kitts - Nevis Criminal Investigation Unit seems to be getting better day by day.

And so, just as I predicted, he returned. He dashed in again and I simply sat in my office chair and watched him succumb to my plot. I wish I had taped it, posted it on youtube for you to see and to give to my lawyer to use as evidence in this self-defence case. (Youtube would have probably taken it down and launched a case against me too)

SNAP! He made the wrong step and my plot to break his neck was fulfilled. I quickly moved close the corpse, took him outside in my back yard and burned him into dust.

Let this be a lesson for ALL  RATS - DO  NOT  COME  NEAR  MY  PLACE  AGAIN!

Friend, what ever you want to accomplish in life, you just have to be persistent and determined to accomplish it.

NOTE:  DO  NOT  KILL  ANYONE  -  YOU  WILL PAY  THE  PENALTY!!!! 

And now back to my devotional. Don't pray once, keep on praying until your answer comes. If you're declined for the loan, don't let what one banker said, keep you back from trying another lender. If you applied for land and got no response, keep submitting more applications in FAITH until you're approved. Always remember, APPROVAL  COMES  FROM  GOD - NOT  MAN!

Don't just sit there and say, "they not giving me anything," but rather start drawing your house plan in faith and getting estimates in faith and the One True and Living God that we believe in will reward you once you stay faithful and stay trusting.

Not because you sent out one hundred and fifty (150) application letters and only got back three responses with all of them saying no vacancy, still keep trying. While you try, ask God for some creative idea to help you to make an income by yourself or get an in person or online appointment with www.kwconsultingskn.com from anywhere around the world and get a workable idea today.

Do not give up! Never Give Up! Be determined to be a winner! As you stay determined, remember winning doesn't come by sitting at home, or lying in your bed and worrying. The WINNER gains the goal by persevering.

For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. (2 Corinthians 12:8 KJV)

Continue to seek the Lord like Paul until God gives you the answer for your situation which is always the best answer. He did answer Paul. Paul didn't get exactly what he wanted, but he got the response that was perfectly in order. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me

And so Your Honor, Director of Public Prosecution, Mr. Police Commissioner, members of the jury and members of the court of public opinion. I beg of you not to lay any charges against me for this heinous, outrageous crime, but I had to start somewhere by making King Rat a public example for others on my turf to be cautioned.

Just so that you don't bring me before this honourable court again, I am letting you know now - in the earlies, that I am planning a MASS  MURDER  of  Mosquitoes. It's either I take them out, or they'll take me out with their destructive dengue fever. I continue to beg the Health Department to send someone to constantly clean the government drain next to my business in Boyds - St. Kitts, which is a massive breeding ground for mosquitoes. They do send the health inspector to check by yard in return, but seldom the drain. That's what you get for talking out. It's sad, but it's only when I get radical and angry, it is done. Thus, most times I pay to clean it myself, not fair for me and for my neighbours and for my pocket, but then again, it's my surroundings.

I sit now and humbly await your verdict as it is evident that all I was doing, is being DETERMINED  AND  PERSISTENT to make my turf healthier and more livable with no rodent threats for me or my customers. I humbly beg for mercy.

Hope is Ahead For You! Stay Determined and Persevere! You've come too far to give up now! You Will
Come Through Successfully!



Are You Saved? Live for Jesus in 2012. Learn How to make that step, visit:http://www.kwforchrist.com/gpage1.html 


Khrystus Wallace
President,Techno-Evangelist, Motivational Speaker, Preacher, Youth Advocate

http://www.d2bdifferent.com/   

God has called Dare 2 Be Different to establish a new brand of churches around the globe called Victory Centres (www.thevictorycentre.com) which started as an online church . Dare 2 Be Different has been reaching the world with 4 dedicated young people . You can help us to establish our mission in your country. All we need is 4 dedicated team players. Learn more at: http://daretobedifferentlicense.blogspot.com/ 

The Victory Centre is opening in St. Kitts - Nevis - see how you can help: http://victorycentrevision.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment