Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Face Yourself And Think Khrystus! This is your UNSHACKLED story - do you listen the programme?

 Job 8:7 Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.



"Khrystus - Face yourself and think!" those were words on the other end of the line, to someone I consider my father, since my mother was also my father all throughout my life.

"I'm sure you've preached many sermons on Job and you know how Job handled his situation. He was patient and he lost his WIFE - not his girlfriend - HIS  WIFE. His friends turned against him. Society was talking. Yet he remained patient. All people who don't believe in Jesus are doing is calling you crazy. You just lost a girl friend and you going on like that. Job lost EVERYTHING. Suppose you lost everything?"

"Thank God that you can write and vent, or you may have been in jail now. Thank God for that. Now that you've vented and vented and vented, I want you to realize now that it was all apart of God's plan for your life. The young lady's chapter in your life is finished completely. She may come back to apologize years later when you are happily married, but that would be too late. Face yourself and think. Just move on!"

You entered politics to root up and tear down corruption in government and did it in six weeks - six weeks and exposed what the enemy was doing. That is flowing in the anointing. Now it is time to build and to plant and to rise. You kept together well for a 26 year old with all the pressures last week. You are still here! You are alive. Go lay on your belly, ly down and relax and read the Psalms!"

"You are now at the crossroads and you must decide. Stay in local politics with The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com and just selfishly accomplish your wonderful dream of Khrystus City in Constituency 4 or do what God has commissioned you and your team to do. Travel the world, spread Jesus and make a global impact. Maybe God just creatively allowed you to create a 6 week party, to get into politics to expose corruption, get what is rightfully yours and leave. You should make the Guinness book of world records for doing that!"

"Your story is fit for UNSHACKLED. What God did was allow you to experience the pressures of life and move you to another level to flow in his anointing and reach the world. That's why you lost your girl friend. That's why you have a strong case against the bank. It was all apart of God's plan to greatly increase you according to Job 8:7."

"You should just let go now. Let go of everything and move on. Tell the world that you had a soft heart financially and helped everyone, which got you into your financial dilemma and learn from that mistake. Like Hezekiah, God has added more years to your life and he is saying GO  DO  MY  WORK."

Reach out to see who really loves you and cares and wants to see you rise. You'll give yet another chance to see who your true friends are around the world even if they give you a dollar, write them down and never forget them and their children as long as your ministry survives, recognizing that in the upcoming months, you will be like JOB - have no lack and able to help them more in return."

"I miss your great articles. I understand you had a Radical job to do to root up corruption, but apologize to your global following where you were a bit too harsh in the process and just begin to rise. Nothing can stop you from rising because it's all apart of God's plan.

In six weeks, you used your technological power to draw attention to what was going on in St. Kitts through your political advocacy and God says that is enough. Politicians would forever consider their ways, just in case issues to advocate reach you. You can still advocate politically and fight for the youth, the disabled, the poor and working class around the world, but go back to God's work. That's where you fit in."

"When no Pastor reached out to you and everyone stopped communicating, God was giving you a real life experience like Noah, Like Jonah, Like Daniel, like The Three Hebrew Boys, so that when you preach, you can share of your personal experiences for life."

"You are one brave preacher. There is no other preacher in St. Kitts - Nevis or maybe around the Caribbean who would have done what you did at 26 years old, just to get attention about the issues of Corruption in St. Kitts - Nevis. Other Pastors seem to be afraid, but it is true - you are CHOSEN - it is true - A  LITTLE  CHILD  SHALL  LEAD  THEM."

"You are a global figure. Take your team with you around the world - give them the experience to travel. Let go of every earthly possession and wealth and riches. Sell them and start travelling the globe to accomplish your mission of planting more Victory Centres - www.thevictorycentre.com, preaching the gospel and teaching."

"God will get you a great wife shortly, SHORTLY I say, just don't worry. Simply position yourself to RISE - to soar - to live!

Haven't you realized? This is now your season. Your tests have taken you to a new level in Christ and you're flowing under a fresh radical anointing. God has provided an overflow for you through your pending suit against the bank. An overflow that will take care of you, your family, your friends, your global ministries for life and cause you to retire even before 30 as you dreamed."

"Just let go! Just let go! Sell your equipment, your printing portfolio or structure all your businesses for other youths to run and support your team's travel. You have a great mind, open branches all over the world, let the youth run them and provide consulting services - www.kwconsultingskn.com. By doing this, you're ministry would be supported by several different countries and which youth around the world, wouldn't like to be positioned with a great mind. Come go to Ghana and Kenya soon and turn up that place.

The Nation sees the power of a Godly party already, but this isn't your time. All this happenings in one week could have made you self-destruct, but you have to sing like Bridget Blucher- " I've been battered, bruised and torn, but I'm still here. Somedays my life, it was filled with fear, but I'm still here. So many times, I had to fight, just to stay, to stay in the right. I have failed, so many, so many times, but I'm still here.

I had many disappointments, but I'm still here. There were days, when I thought I wouldn't make it, but I'm still here. So many storms, I had to bear, Lord for your joy, they can't compare. Storms of sickness, storms of trial, but I'm still here.

I'm been abused, and misused, but I am still here. Been persecuted and abused, but I'm still here. Lord it's such joy, such joy to know that your love has kept me full, through the valleys I had to go, but I'm still here.

I'm still here to praise your name, I'm still here you took the blame,
Seems like my life was all so wrong, but your love has kept me strong,

I cried and I cried but I am still here."

"I have always admired you. You have a zest, a zeal, an energy that can't be compared to none. You are talented, brilliant and I'm sure you amaze the world. It would be selfish to let Khrystus City have you alone. The world wants to meet you so get going and now let St. Kitts - Nevis follow you and your team as you stay travelling."

"Now go, write up everything I told you and reach out and let your global following help you. You'll see who really cares for real. When they help you, clear up your debts, use the funds to help with your lawyers to reap up every dollar that God wants you to get from The St. Kitts - Nevis Development Bank and go travel the world, you and your team. Preach, teach, pray, dance, dramatize, worship, teach music, business and every talent you have."

"God didn't create you to serve in a small Khrystus City - he gave you immense wisdom to travel and serve the world. So stop with your other articles now. That mission was accomplished with exposing corruption so that you can reap. Get back to inspiring me and my family and children each morning because I'm sure the world misses you!"

"You don't have to listen to me. But that's just my little two cents and I hope this will be one of the first Caribbean Stories to reach Unshackled."

Friend, this was a local father of mine - not BIOLOGICAL  FATHER - but a father who feels like by brother, and my uncle and still my brother all in one.

It wasn't my Spiritual Father Brother Bob Holbert, although he wrote in too. Those who are my truest friends, didn't leave me in the fire to burn, but they prayed, they helped, they emailed, they called, they text, they didn't say I was crazy, but the reached out and told me that I am born for more that what I've been through and the common tune is - RISE.

God does speak through different people and so Lord, like Samuel, "Here am I - Send Me - Send Me!"

Across the world, into the highways and byways to compel men to come in, with the same radical, fresh anointing that you gave me this week to expose CORRUPTION, root up and tear down. Lord - if I have offended you in anyway, I am sorry.

If I have offended my following in anyway, I am sorry. I now position myself to RISE and I thank you Lord for not allowing the enemy to put up any fight for what you have positioned for me to do your work. In Jesus Name - Amen.

Thank you for the invitations in abundance, into my email from today: information@kwforchrist.com to preach all over the world and inspire, to root up and tear down, then build and plant.

And yet still - I rise.



No comments:

Post a Comment