Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Let Go! Let God!

17th May, 2015

28 year old Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President and Founder of KVK ENTERPRISES, Dare 2 Be Different International and The Blazing Star Movement and President of The West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point Community Group in St. Kitts
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you

You need to just let go and let God!

All of us are guilty of holding on to life's trials and pains and struggles. This is just human nature though. Please permit me to remind us all that help is always readily available to deal with our issues once we BELIEVE and keep the FAITH.

God, who offers this direct help is never biased to any particular individual, country, society or issue. He helps ALL and He most definitely assists with everything. From family issues to financial problems. From job battles to issues with health. From lack of morale and self esteem to dreams of pursuing further education or starting a business.

From the hurtful, memorable mistakes of the past to the secret things you wish for no one to ever know about and you still regret and worry deeply about. What ever it is, GOD  CAN  HELP!

The Apostle Peter had to deal with an audience who was also in need of great help too and wanted ANSWERS. They wanted to know what they should do. I believe that some were very, very SUICIDAL like you probably are now reading this devotional!

DO  NOT  COMMIT  SUICIDE! HOPE  IS AHEAD  FOR  YOU!  YOU  WERE  BORN  AND PLACED  ON  EARTH  FOR  A  PURPOSE. Get up, brush yourself off, ask forgiveness and say your "SORRIES" if you have to and simply TRY  AGAIN!

LET  GO!  LET  GOD!

I have always honestly believed that before penning 1st Peter 5:7, The Apostle Peter must have been reading King David's writing in Psalms 55:22 which says Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

The two passages are very much alike and address audiences that are hurting and carrying loads of care.

The two verses in Peter and in Psalms are very much self explanatory. Let's see though what we can draw from them as we bring this global devotional to a close.

The writers wanted all of us to know that once we BELIEVE  AND TRUST  IN  GOD, we are at liberty to present ALL  OUR  ISSUES to our maker for help and deliverance. I am fully aware of the heavy trials that people have to carry daily, weekly, monthly, yearly as I  HAVE  BEEN  THERE  AND  DONE  THAT.  JUST  LIKE  JOB, GOD HAS  WORKED  OUT  A  SOLUTION  FOR  ME EVERY TIME  AND  DELIVERED  ME  REPEATEDLY  FROM  THE  HAND  OF  THE  ENEMY  AND  THE  OPPRESSORS for many of you globally that know my personal life story.

Throughout all my pain and trials, I never succumbed to the negatives that people were planting in the air over my life. I held on to BIBLICAL  PRINCIPALS of FAITH and DETERMINATION and remained fully POSITIVE through it all as I  CAST  MY  CARES  ON  JESUS  ALWAYS and He definitely delivered, when others thought that He won't and would let me suffer for the rest of my life.

What I did was to LET  GO and LET  GOD fight my battles in the background and re-focus my energies on moving forward. Although I was in deep pain and hurting badly, I continued writing to guide and inspire the world spiritually. I still spoke out on social and political issues without fear. I still continued marketing my business even though most of my tools of trade were destroyed. I stilled continued dreaming and planning for the future even though I did not know what it held.

Like the Shunamite woman in 1st Kings 4, I kept uttering to myself and to others - IT  IS  WELL. I made no preparation for a demise or a burial. I kept my eyes fully focused on a RESURRECTION SOMEDAY! That's how GODLY  PEOPLE  SHOULD  ALWAYS  OPERATE  and watch God deliver them too.

God didn't work things out for me until nearly twenty four months after my deepest life trials started, but He lived up to his promise to NEVER  LEAVE  ME  OR  FORSAKE  ME.

I AM  WHERE  I AM  TODAY because I cast my cares upon JESUS and let him deal with ALL  MY  MATTERS.

I let go and let God take care! You should too!

Try it and watch the GOD that came through for me, come through for you to!

LET  GO!  LET  GOD deal with your cares from today.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you

Psalms 55:22  Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Don't give up! Hope is most definitely ahead for you!

I really don't know who this is for, but it's 2:48 am on Sunday, 17th May, 2015. God woke me up and asked me to study and share this word NOW  JUST  SO  SOMEONE  WHO  IS  AT THE  END  OF  THEIR  ROPE  COULD  RECOGNIZE  THAT  THEY  SHOULD   STILL HOLD  ON  AS  THERE  IS  HOPE  AHEAD  FOR  THEM!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent



















No comments:

Post a Comment