Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fly The Flag Of Jesus



Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14 KJV)

Don't surrender - Don't Retreat!

He stepped into my office in shambles. I had never dealt with a 'big man' crying like a baby. Why did he come to see me I thought. Try a seasoned and mature Pastor or Counselor. I'm only 25 years. You can be my father. Maybe even my grandfather. Let me deal with the youth I said to myself. I quickly pulled myself together, patted him on the shoulder gently and said, "It's quite OK to cry, you will pass this test."

My first words of comfort calmed the tears a bit and I waited a while for him to talk. He did share much of what was on his heart and then I spoke again. I said, "Sir, in order for there to be a DIFFERENCE in your life, you need to FLY  THE  FLAG  OF  JESUS." I explained in detail what I meant.

In talking with the gentleman, it was clear to see that he had tried nearly everything and everyone in his life, but had excluded JESUS.

I ended the HOPE session by saying, "JESUS  WOULD  MAKE  THE  DIFFERENCE SIR -  HE  SURE  WOULD." He decided to give him a try there and then. I was excited within my spirit. My only wish was that our ministry would have had our Dare 2 Be Different International Mission Centre already, so he could have spent a few days there until we could help him have a change from his current environment.

This touched my spirit and injected me with a new energy to do all that I can, to get this effort and vision off the ground. I thought for a moment and remembered the words of Martin Luther King as he addressed hundreds in his I HAVE A DREAM  SPEECH. I saw what he meant when he spoke about  THE  URGENCY  OF  NOW

What if I can get my HOPE  IS  AHEAD readers and others to commit to sewing a $20.12 seed in 2012 towards this effort, I thought. We would have our mission centre quite quickly.

I shook my head and thought again.


This is why so many people start running the Christian race or Godly Train and stop. This is why many Try Jesus and Let Go. Simply because there is no dedicated support. Many get left behind by busy church ministers and members who are caught up in activities rather than in shepherding new converts.

I'm sure you fully understand what I mean.

Dare 2 Be Different MUST  CHANGE  THAT  - I vowed to myself. We MUST show that there is WORTH in FLYING  THE  FLAG  OF  JESUS.

Sometime after, I could see the change in the gentleman. He was really trying and succeeding bit by bit. A scripture came to me from 2 Corinthians 2:14, Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ.

In that particular passage, Paul was excited that God had been with him every step of the way as he advanced the Kingdom of God. He would have seen how the church at Corinth was FLYING THE FLAG OF JESUS and had heeded to his letters and teachings and he was sure that he can now move on to build again.

Jesus ALWAYS makes the difference in one's life. He did so in the gentleman's life. He did so in the lives of the Corinthians and he can do so in your life. Decide to follow Jesus and FLY  HIS  FLAG  BOLDLY from today.

When you do, rest assured that you will be well taken care of in good times and bad and you need not be afraid. Isaiah 41:13 says For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

With such care in store for YOU. Don't risk it - FLY  THE  FLAG  OF  JESUS  FROM  TODAY!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent














No comments:

Post a Comment