Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, August 13, 2015

All Will Be Well

Brother Khrystus holding a guava that a child brought to church for him

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. (John 15:7 KJV)

Life is so strange at times. One situation can change all your plans and immediately command your attention.

A sudden family emergency sometime back caused me to stay up until midnight at the hospital after getting up extra, extra early that morning. You know, during emergencies, all sorts of things run through one's mind as they endeavour to keep their faith high. While sitting in the outpatients area, a lady passed by, greeted my family and I and said that Dare 2 Be Different was doing a great job on it's weekly youth programme on Saturdays at 11am on Dominion Radio 91.5FM in St. Kitts.

She encouraged further, "You are doing a great job and like Nehemiah, you cannot come down now. You are reaching the youth, those who aren't youth and the world."

She said, I'm not a youth, but the program is so much encouragement to me that I do not miss it. Strangely enough, that was the 3rd NON-YOUTH to say that to us while we waited patiently for the doctor's word.

The sister then inquired as to why we were there and I explained the situation. With a VERY BIG SMILE on her face, she looked at me and said - "ALL  IS  GOING  TO  BE  WELL. You always tell us that on radio, so it's my turn to tell you in return."

I surely needed that word. I smiled and watched her gleefully walk away.

Right after that reminder, WE  PRAYED  AGAIN. I was then reminded of God's promise in John 15:7 which tells us that all we have to do is to make the effort to live on God's principles and instructions and I believe this also covers asking him for forgiveness and restitution when we slip up, for we all will at times.

When we aim to live a life for him, he PROMISES that what ever we want or need, he SHALL give it to us once he sees it fit, so we need not worry.

After that reminder word from the sister, I was overly confident now, that ALL  WILL  BE  WELL.

Yes Friend. . . Your circumstance may not be Medical, but rather financial, or family wise, or job wise. What ever it is, live TODAY and onwards with the words from the sister constantly in your mind - ALL  WILL  BE  WELL!

Hope is always ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent













No comments:

Post a Comment