Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

You Are GOOD At Something


Brother Khrystus and Sister Tamoya



Then he which had received the ONE talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: (Matthew 25:24 KJV)

You are talented too!

If I had enough funds to start building the Dare 2 Be Different International Mission Centre today, I'll restructure my entire life and activities and get to work. Our young people definitely need to be encouraged and motivated.

A Dare 2 Be Different Academy Impact Session - www.daretobedifferentacademy.com yesterday with a primary student almost brought tears to my eyes. I then remembered that counselors aren't to cry - they are to remain down-to-earth, listen and help. The child spoke and spoke and spoke. Telling of good times and bad. Wishes and Regrets. As they ended their talk, they said, "I'm not good at anything."

That statement killed my energy instantly, even though I needed it to encourage. With a smile on my face outside, but burning deeply within, I pondered. What should I say? The appropriate God-sent words then came to mind. YOU  ARE  GOOD  AT  SOMETHING  and we'll find it out!

You see across the world today, we have many youth who are not positive and HOPEFUL about themselves and about their future and talents. These youth grow into adults with that same mentality and the cycle continues from generation to generation.

Why do you think that employers have so many naysayers and doubtful, unmotivated people just looking to make a dollar to pay their next bill or buy something for self gratification and then do it again next week or month? (Forgive my long sentence. It was intended.)

Why do you think churches and extracurricular groups have so many non active bench warmers and a few people doing the hard work? It's simply because many times, those that don't want to do anything aren't confident enough that they can do it.

Many persons have grown a doubtful mentality over the years. It's very hard to change that among seasoned adults, but we can start with our youth.

Let's start breaking that culture of "I'm not good at anything," and build a culture of 'I  CAN  DO  IT." as Paul recommends in  Philippians 4:13.  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

YES  WE  CAN!

In the passage under review today, it is evident that God never excluded anybody from receiving at least ONE talent. It is up to us to turn over our TALENT or TALENTS and yield results, or put them up like the person in Mathew 25:24.

The point is though - You are Good at Something! Sit, relax, think and ask yourself this question. "What do I like to do? What am I good at?"

When you find the answer. . . shout and bless God to the top of your voice and say. . . .I'm really GOOD at something and I'm going to put my talent to work from today.

One day when God allows my vision of an International Mission Centre that will impact dozens of YOUTH and others to come to pass, I believe in faith, that we will begin to see our Caribbean and Worldwide societies yield more positive, optimistic people that use what they're GOOD at doing to make a big impact individually and collectively.

Until then. . . let's stay HOPEFUL and do our little bit to make the biggest impact we can, with the limited resources we have. There is certainly nothing too hard for God to bring to pass.

Don't give up! Hope is ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent













No comments:

Post a Comment