Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Dreams and Visions Do Come To Pass! Don't Stop Dreaming!

Brother Khrystus supporting C.E.O of The St. Kitts Bottling Company Ltd. Mr. Keithly Phillip at a New Flavour Launch on Central Street - Basseterre - St. Kitts 2/10/2015 (KVK ENTEPRRISES - www.kvklives.com embroiders staff uniforms for this company for years)





Daniel 8:2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.


Dreams and visions do come to pass! Don't stop dreaming!

Many of us tend to take dreams and visions lightly. We should never do that! Dreams and visions do come to pass. As a little boy, I always dreamed of owning several businesses that did a variety of things all around the world and being a travelling preacher and book writer. If you ask my mother, I was always a bit different to my other three brothers. I kept myself busy reading and reading and reading and trying to INVENT something or solve some type of problem. When I wasn't doing that, I would take a Bible or Testament and go to the bottom of my mother's bed while she was laying down, read a scripture and then start preaching and preaching and preaching.

I respect and love my mother a lot. Unlike my brothers who would just laugh and brush me aside at times, she never laughed, she would just lay on her bed and shout "AMEN" at times as she listened intently. She never let me know what was going through her head. Today, I'm an ordained preacher, and my sermons and devotionals reach the world and are translated into over 50 different languages. For example, the top 10 countries that read the devotional that I wrote yesterday are The United States of America, St. Kitts and Nevis, Portugal, Singapore, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark and Russia.

Today, at age 29, I own KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, a t-shirt printing business that I started at age 13 while attending The Verchilds High School. At age 21 on 1st June, 2008, I founded Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and got ordained by Bishop Dr. Lazarus Rose out of New York - USA, through Faith Tabernacle Ministries on Sunday, 26th June, 2009. At age 26, I started The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis' 1st Godly Youth Political Party, The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com and ALL  ORGANIZATIONS are successfully running despite their ups and downs at times. THEY  ARE   ALL  ALIVE  AND  DOING  WELL - WELL - WELL.

I've shared a little bit of my personal story to encourage you not to ever stop dreaming.

Throughout the book of Daniel 8, we see the Prophet Daniel having a vision. I love what he did. He documented his dreams and visions so that even thousands of years after, we can still read what God allowed him to see. Daniel 8:2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.

Many of the Biblical prophets did the very same thing. They wrote their visions down and saw their dreams and visions come to pass. May I encourage you global friend, not to take your dreams and visions lightly. Especially those that give you a picture of a FUTURE  OF  SUCCESS. As with Daniel and Isaiah and the many other great men and women of God, always quickly grab a pen and paper and write them down and keep them in a safe place. Be sure to re-read and pray over them and WORK  TOWARDS  FULFILLING  YOUR  DREAMS  AND  VISIONS given to you by GOD.

If you ask many of the current successes in our world today, everything that made them millions or billions ALL  STARTED  WITH  A  SINGLE  DREAM.

Sometimes friend, our SUCCESS would only come when we follow through on the dreams and visions that God has given to us and stop being JEALOUS of others and wishing that was us.

SUCCESS is definitely ahead for you once you follow through on the dreams and visions God continues to give to you.

Make a move! Do something! Stop procrastinating! You can do it!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent
















No comments:

Post a Comment