Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, October 15, 2015

God's Love Isn't Puppy Love


29 year old Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com


Deuteronomy 7:13 And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

God's Love Isn't Puppy Love!

My first ever serious enough love relationship started while I was attending The Verchilds High School. My mother never, ever, ever condemned her children for having a LOVE relationship while in school. She was just upfront about the DOs and DON'Ts and getting anybody's child PREGNANT. Mommy always let us live our lives and live REALITY and let us learn bit by bit.

I think all parents should be like my mother and the world would be so much better.

Having been talking, eating lunch together in each other's class and walking home after school together for quite some time, I asked my special friend the day before a Valentine's Day what she would like for Valentines. The question shocked her a bit and she didn't know how to respond and then she asked me back the very same question. I knew how to respond though, I said, "I  WANT  YOU  FOR  MY  VALENTINE  TOMORROW."

She blushed and blushed and blushed and blushed and the rest became history. Can I be real? Honestly, I now wish we were still together. Sometimes when I look back, I miss her. First impressions last the LONGEST. (She's probably even reading this devotional now halfway around the world and smiling. I sometimes wonder if the feeling is MUTUAL.)

You call that child like PUPPY  LOVE. The memories of such experiences are etched in one's mind for life.

God's love isn't PUPPY  LOVE  at all though. If you enjoy studying the Bible like me, you'll see that point reinforced multiple times throughout God's word. God has always delivered, healed, wrought breakthroughs, punished his children to get them back in line and so forth.

Moses, a brilliant battlefield leader and warrior for God, addressed the Children of Israel in the book of Deuteronomy and taught them from the heart of how awesome GOD is and how he will look after them.

Deuteronomy 7:13 And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

This very same God of Abraham, Isaac and Moses, the God that is the same yesterday, today and forever, is the very same God who continues to love and care for us daily and who is in the process of working out an ANSWER to our various problems.

Don't give up global friend! God loves you! 

God's love isn't PUPPY   LOVE!

Hope is ahead!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent

















No comments:

Post a Comment